OFFICIAL APRIL '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should put it in a box or bag if they offer the service.

You should always try to get a manager to process your order if one is available. If one's not available just don't be a dbag through the process and politely ask the associate to ensure it gets double boxed. Most of the time the person who rings the sale isn't the one who actually ships it out.

Seeing that the outlets don't have any good shoes, I'm not salty about friends and family. I doubt there'll be shipments of shoes that I want between now and then

There's always heat or steals floating out there, finding it is contingent on how much time you put into finding it. The catch is that if it's good it ain't gonna sit very long. Cork and similar sites have made us relatively spoiled for easy steals when now it requires even a quicker trigger finger.

I waxed nostalgic earlier today about phone ordering Blk/red VI's for $59.97 from S. Chi about 3yrs ago. Man things can change with the quickness

It must have been a really big size that isn't in big demand I assume
There's always heat or steals floating out there, finding it is contingent on how much time you put into finding it. The catch is that if it's good it ain't gonna sit very long. Cork and similar sites have made us relatively spoiled for easy steals when now it requires even a quicker trigger finger.

I waxed nostalgic earlier today about phone ordering Blk/red VI's for $59.97 from S. Chi about 3yrs ago. Man things can change with the quickness

My local outlets in WA never have anything good above a 12. Kind of a bummer since I'm a 13/14 and they never have anything but Frees and Hyper____ in my size. 

20% off the hash this weekend at south chi + whatever sportswear discount they'll have.
Practically 38% off hash this weekend.

It must have been a really big size that isn't in big demand I assume

Yes but they actually had sizes 11.5 or 12-15 IIRC. As recently as 2012 you could go to an outlet and find good product that was available for more than just a day. Cough Drops were only $119 & they sat for a long time in most stores. Lakers and Oreo VI's hit clearance in a lot of spots, I scooped Blackout Kobe VI's and Concord VI's for $59.97 + 30% off.

Twitter really came on strong in 2012 and IG & FB sneaker groups turned it up over the last 1 1/2 yrs. I think the large scale sneaker conventions only came to fruition around 2011-2012 (OG NTers can remember when they were still regional "summits" with a sticky in General).

I apologize for going so off the path. To stay relevant, A suggestion though is don't forget about apparel deals. There is a FAR greater chance to find the come up on clothing steals due to the intricacies of how contingent apparel sales rely on merchandising. I bought a $250 running jacket today for $25 because the store simply never put it out and the price just kept dropping

Last edited:
ColeHaan.com offers 30% Off Your Order Including Already Reduced Items when you apply promotional code XCHANGE at checkout. Save an additional $50 off orders $199+ (post 30% discount) with promotional code THANKYOU. Shipping is free on orders over $150, otherwise shipping starts at $10.95.

Last edited:
Only things worth mentioning at the Allen, TX outlet.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THOSE HUARACHE FREE SHIELD'S. Gonna put a phone order in for them tomorrow 
nthat.gif

This was posted on SD yesterday
ColeHaan.com offers 30% Off Your Order Including Already Reduced Items when you apply promotional code XCHANGE at checkout. Save an additional $50 off orders $199+ (post 30% discount) with promotional code THANKYOU. Shipping is free on orders over $150, otherwise shipping starts at $10.95.

They reverse it so that when you get it, and out it back to it's normal state, it doesn't have tape and marks over it.

Not to mention while it still looks like a shoe box, you can't see the size or type of shoe, further reducing risk of theft.
I'm too lazy to manipulate the box to its regular form, I didn't think thieves had limits to what they steal lol

Just left jersey gardens. Nothing good at the outlet but saw the air max 1 obsidian EM for 89.99 FSR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom