OFFICIAL APRIL '15 PICK-UP THREAD - NO PIC QUOTING

i start September 1st 
grin.gif

Gasneakerheas that's what's up. And you getting screwed with the framing job money wise
im 15 
laugh.gif
 making 300+ a week when your 15 is making it plus what i make from shoes/ thrifting profit i can make some weeks around 700.....im only 15 
laugh.gif

anyway ive been doing it since i was 13 and i kinda enjoy it. its hard but i learn alot

@johndoe got it for 450dlvd. The 6s came with sole Protectors and extra laces. They are in very good condition 9/10. Got it from msx

Last edited:
bigj505 bigj505 nice air maxes. Got my first one from today with the multi color. That price tag for retail is steep. But I'm a sucker for multi color flyknit. SMH with the hypebeast in me for that. Haha. And that icy,soon to be yellow, outsole doesn't help with my uneasiness. Are they that comfortable though?

Reactions: alp
bigj505 bigj505 nice air maxes. Got my first one from today with the multi color. That price tag for retail is steep. But I'm a sucker for multi color flyknit. SMH with the hypebeast in me for that. Haha. And that icy,soon to be yellow, outsole doesn't help with my uneasiness. Are they that comfortable though?

Thx sir. I tried them on but haven't worn them yet. Felt good when I had them on tho. Ordered MC today too. Can't wait for them.

Back
Top Bottom