OFFICIAL APRIL '15 PICK-UP THREAD - NO PIC QUOTING

How much? Pics
You lucky B
also got a Ralph Lauren coat 
pimp.gif

Love those 15s. I remember buying those and the white/purple 15s. 15s are one of my favorites Jays.

Been a busy month. Get xeno flux today and Roshe IDs come sometime next week I'm assuming. Hopefully.

Retail,but it was kind of hard to swallow. My most expensive runner.
View media item 1505366
OG DS $165 SHIPPED
View media item 1505371
Retail
View media item 1505372
Initially passed,but for 108 shipped,I figured I'd cop.
View media item 1505373
$280 shipped.I complain about my air maxes at retail. But this was expensive. But reasonable in terms of the prices now. So not bad.
View media item 1505374

nice pickups^
thinking about pulling the trigger on lebrons at my local mall

Thanks. Barring ang personal circumstances, its a good pick up for retail and if it really can't be found,even a little over retail. Coloraways can make some shoes. And this is by far the best coloraway for the lows for me. The USAs and all reds are nice too,but the palmers are just a must cop for me as a big Lebron fan. The 12 low can be bulky honestly just based on looks, but they're super comfortable

Thanks. Barring ang personal circumstances, its a good pick up for retail and if it really can't be found,even a little over retail. Coloraways can make some shoes. And this is by far the best coloraway for the lows for me. The USAs and all reds are nice too,but the palmers are just a must cop for me as a big Lebron fan. The 12 low can be bulky honestly just based on looks, but they're super comfortable
yeah, also ive always liked the colorways so i think im gonna go cop with my 20% off cupon

yeah, also ive always liked the colorways so i think im gonna go cop with my 20% off cupon

Bro,20% coupon? No brained at that! Lol. Congrats on the pick up to be. Haha. Not man can cop with a discount on these. At least not that I know of.lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom