OFFICIAL APRIL '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran_Ed Iran_Ed wanted to say thanks for the updates man. Def see you hitting up spots that I could drive to so they are valuable to me. Repped for all of the help.

Repped Iran_Ed Iran_Ed if only as payback for the carpal tunnel dude probably got from typing those posts out.

deef27e9f991c2cd2cb538e3ea9f5c98.jpg

Hit up the Vacaville Premium Outlets today.  707-455-7014  Place was a freaking ZOO.......  Overall most of the same stuff in the aisles / on the hash from my last post.
View media item 2006813

What the's are $179.99... 
mean.gif

View media item 2006820
There was a guy standing next to these, telling people where to try them on, and if they wanted to purchase, he'd place them on hold for you and put them up front.  Doubt they'll do phone orders.  They were out of Aqua 8's except for 1 size 8.5 and 1 size 10 when I got there.  I didn't bother, gonna check back next week when I can use F&F pass.

Last edited:
Off topic, but someone was arrested by LP for returning 4 pairs of "GM" Wings at a local outlet I was at.

laugh.gif

The guy checking me out on the mobile said a team member was already handcuffed in the back for aiding the guy in returning high retail priced shoes.

Last edited:
GUYS,

PLEASE let's keep it to updates. The free posting and requests for shoes has to stop. Good info will be missed if the thread is flooded with side convo.

Off topic, but someone was arrested by LP for returning 4 pairs of "GM" Wings at a local outlet I was at.

:lol:

The guy checking me out on the mobile said a team member was already handcuffed in the back for aiding the guy in returning high retail priced shoes.

Bruh

Like how? Doesn't the bar code on the shoes and box scan perfectly into the system? That's crazy

I would be suspicious if a guy returned not one, not two, not three, but four pairs of wings

Bruh

Like how? Doesn't the bar code on the shoes and box scan perfectly into the system? That's crazy
From a retail side and knowing how Nike outlets work, that guy was probably working with other people who were going to come back in and try to scoop them at a cheaper price since they were returned and might have been scratched off so they would of asked for further discounts or whatever, and 4 wings is pretty suspicious to have with receipts for all of them when it specifically came from a Nike Draw only lol..

@Iraned  repped for all the updates. Do you recall what color pinnacles you saw? I've been hoping to find Vachettas somewhere after sleeping on them to get Supreme 5s.

Typically they never have a hash sale during F&F. I can only recall it happening once. They may have other instore promos.

You are right, I looked back through my posts and my records for the last 2 F&F sales, and out of 19 stores, none of them had hash sales.

But they definitely did have other sales like 30% off outerwear, 40% clearance apparel, etc. which do stack just fine

the fine print: 

"Limit one discount per person, per transaction, valid at Nike Factory store and Nike Clearance Store. One time use only. Some restrictions apply. discount limited to total transaction of $750 or less before taxes, shipping and discounts are applied. Offer not valid online, via phone orders or at Nike, NIKETOWN, Nike Women or NikeStore. Offer valid in the US, Canada and Puerto Rico. Not redeemable for cash, credit toward previous or employee purchase, with any other offer, for orders via telephone, online or at other retail locations. Discount applies to purchase price only, except select merchandise, including launch product, Nike+ FuelBand, Nike+ iPod Sport Kit, Apple products, and gift cards. Footwear purchases (with or without the discount) are limited to five pairs per individual per day. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts including Nike employee discount. Discount does not apply to full MSRP items. No adjustments on previous purchases. We reserve the right to refuse service. Returns & Exchanges are subject to Nike's Return Policy. Offer does not apply to tax. Offer valid April 28 to May 2, 2016. Void where prohibited. Apple and iPod are trademarks of Apple, Inc. THIS IS A ONE TIME USE BARCODE."

Stopped by the NFS in Grand Rapids, MI last night didn't have a chance to post an update until now. They had the hash sale and 30% off clearance as well as additional 20% off all apparel and let you stack it, haven't seen them do this in a while. Had some camo grey tech fleece that came out to just under $16.

NFS Tanger Outlets Grand Rapids MI (616) 583-0754

Pretty much same things as everywhere else, was fairly busy so I couldn't grab any photos.

Only thing on hash that may be of interest was the Jordan XX "Playoffs" that have been around everywhere, but they were only $89 plus 20%. 

The aisles had the following of note  in FSR:

KD8 Blackout - 99$

KD8 Hunts Hill Sunrise - 99$

KD8 PG County - 89$

3 or 4 colorways of the Lebron XIII for 129$ I believe, hate this years model so haven't really been paying attention

Jordan 9 Anthracite - 129$

Jordan 5 Pro Stars - 129$

Jordan 7 Sweater - 129$

SB Dunk Low De La Soul - 89$

Kobe X Red - 99$

Kobe X Vino- 99$

Kobe XI All Star Game - 159$

Other than that just some runners and those hideous Spike 40s, with F&F next weekend there are definitely some great deals to be had! Can't wait! :smile:

Last edited:
For those with no ff card or email, not sure if that last post about not really needing a ff card is true or not but just in case you could always call Nike yourself to confirm that

slickdeals.net/f/8691103-nike-factory-stores-swoosh-pass-30-4-28-5-2?src=catpagev2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom