OFFICIAL APRIL '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus extra 50% off they said

Really?? These were in the clearance rack tho. I know they were putting up the discount signs when I was there but for tech fleece jackets and shorts. higjly doubt they had extra 50% off clearance on a Tuesday but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Of course they had TF when I'm not there lol...went there 2x last week and came up with nothing...
DP had Aqua 8s $139
Flushing had Tech Fleece grey $34.99
Resellers were taking 3-5 pairs at a time.
mean.gif
Seriously, that place is a crap shoot. Well, Im sure they are all up on the Bay by now...

Seriously, that place is a crap shoot. Well, Im sure they are all up on the Bay by now...
I normally go in the AM, you'll see people lined up every morning to get in the store and you can tell whos buying to sell 
laugh.gif

Ill stop by tomorrow and see what they have, last week TF was 49.99 and they had the Hero Hoodie with the 3M zipper. 

Camarillo had

XX's the black and white grayish ones for $109.97 plus 20% off

Black JRCD Air Max 95s for $64.97 plus 20% off

All Grey 95s same price as above.

$55 after discounts...they'll Nike + since only 10s are on the hash

AMP

$79.99 no discounts but I still copped 

They had a pair of Tinker am90s in 10.5 (no box top) for $199.99 plus 20% on the hash.

It's a zoo so I'm not certain they'll do phone orders.
I called no 20% off the AM 95

Last edited:
Nike outlet in Woodburn Oregon has the AJ Laser 1's for $130. I went yesterday and coped a size 10. They had a good amount left in various sizes. I heard they been sitting since Saturday

GOT WORD  NIKE OUTLET  IVY CITY  WASH, DC HAS SOME KOBE 10  ELITE WHAT THE KOBE   BUT BIGGEST SIZE WAS A 11 AS OF YESTERDAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom