Official APRIL 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

http://www.individualsole...e-sb-tiffany-dunk-socks/

^^^^^ Found 3 or 4 pairs at my local marshalls for 4.99 scooped em up
pimp.gif

http://www.noteshop.co.uk...le-knit-grey-beanie.html

^^^^^ Also found one of these beanies there to for 6.99

So be on the look out for these and more SB products at your local marshalls

Found these at my local NR. I was shocked to see them and scooped them up quickly

They are sz 11 and was the only pair there. Check your NR's, there's some steals out there! Also saw some lunar's, all courts, hypermax's
I apologize for the craptastic cell phone pic

Found these at my local NR. I was shocked to see them and scooped them up quickly

They are sz 11 and was the only pair there. Check your NR's, there's some steals out there! Also saw some lunar's, all courts, hypermax's
I apologize for the craptastic cell phone pic

NR in roseville ca got in  a size 13 Nike hurache green hornet /lantern today 54.90. Also a bunch of eggplant half cents for 59.90 mostly size 7,8, and maybe a 9. All star lebron 7s in size 7 and thats about all thats good

NR in roseville ca got in  a size 13 Nike hurache green hornet /lantern today 54.90. Also a bunch of eggplant half cents for 59.90 mostly size 7,8, and maybe a 9. All star lebron 7s in size 7 and thats about all thats good

nike az 480-998-1136
mall of america 952-854-5042

Lebron 8 V2 "Yankees "$95.xx
no size 8.5, call for other sizes

nike az 480-998-1136

there was like 5 pairs of size 12 and 1 size 16 lebron VII Xmas at the NR in Long Beach next to Proper

there was like 5 pairs of size 12 and 1 size 16 lebron VII Xmas at the NR in Long Beach next to Proper

Edinburgh nike factory store... nothing too notable today they had several pairs of Air Jordan 2010 wht/blk/ red and the blackouts for 59.97... ALSO they had almost a FSR or the wht/navy Lebron VII for 109.99... Somewhere in the last thread i think i saw someone asking about the Penny hats, I saw a few blk/red and blk/purple sitting on top of some clearance racks.. For anyone living in Indy, we stopped by greenwood park mall and Footaction had one pair of Lebron VIII "entourage" sz 8 for retail.. Salesperson said that he could also order them as he had just ordered a sz 10.5 for some guy.

Edinburgh nike factory store... nothing too notable today they had several pairs of Air Jordan 2010 wht/blk/ red and the blackouts for 59.97... ALSO they had almost a FSR or the wht/navy Lebron VII for 109.99... Somewhere in the last thread i think i saw someone asking about the Penny hats, I saw a few blk/red and blk/purple sitting on top of some clearance racks.. For anyone living in Indy, we stopped by greenwood park mall and Footaction had one pair of Lebron VIII "entourage" sz 8 for retail.. Salesperson said that he could also order them as he had just ordered a sz 10.5 for some guy.

Sawgrass in Sunrise, FL had the Griffey and Penny hats with extra 30% off.  They also had a bunch of Jordan hoodies that came out to $15.00 after extra 40%.  They had solid color zip ups in grey, red, and white only sz XL with small embroidered jumpman on left chest and on the hood and they also had the blue Flint XIII hoodie in a bunch of sizes plus a couple others.
jordan_classics_fleece_hoody-grey_black-1.jpg

xl437448442.jpg

Sawgrass in Sunrise, FL had the Griffey and Penny hats with extra 30% off.  They also had a bunch of Jordan hoodies that came out to $15.00 after extra 40%.  They had solid color zip ups in grey, red, and white only sz XL with small embroidered jumpman on left chest and on the hood and they also had the blue Flint XIII hoodie in a bunch of sizes plus a couple others.
jordan_classics_fleece_hoody-grey_black-1.jpg

xl437448442.jpg

Just Left Aurora Outlet today it was packed so things could change by the end of the day but FSR of the Black/Club Purple Air Max Penny for $89.99

Also, still have a few Green Spark 1/2 Cents sz. 8.5 - 11.5 Most of the boxes were damaged though and some of them were in orange replacement boxes

Just Left Aurora Outlet today it was packed so things could change by the end of the day but FSR of the Black/Club Purple Air Max Penny for $89.99

Also, still have a few Green Spark 1/2 Cents sz. 8.5 - 11.5 Most of the boxes were damaged though and some of them were in orange replacement boxes

Originally Posted by StaceyPatton04

^what were the half cents (price)....thanks in advance

Originally Posted by StaceyPatton04

^what were the half cents (price)....thanks in advance

Originally Posted by nuggets

^i just called, 1 pair left in 8.5 as I type this
I saw the 8.5, one Black and the other White, at one of the front counters. They were $80 each. The White pair looked good to me, but one of the shoes of the Black pair had a big scuff on its toe area.  

I remember seeing the following @ the SL Clearance Store...

A couple of LunarGlides 1 (Grey / Volt) & 2 (Grey / Orange) at $52

Those Air Max Trainer 1 with the 09 air unit for $60 in four cws 
- White / Silver
- Charcoal / Teal
- Undefeated Dunk NL-esque cw
- Black Red

A couple of AM2010s for $90

Some AM95s from the Attack pack (Black / Green) for $20 in large sizes

Originally Posted by nuggets

^i just called, 1 pair left in 8.5 as I type this
I saw the 8.5, one Black and the other White, at one of the front counters. They were $80 each. The White pair looked good to me, but one of the shoes of the Black pair had a big scuff on its toe area.  

I remember seeing the following @ the SL Clearance Store...

A couple of LunarGlides 1 (Grey / Volt) & 2 (Grey / Orange) at $52

Those Air Max Trainer 1 with the 09 air unit for $60 in four cws 
- White / Silver
- Charcoal / Teal
- Undefeated Dunk NL-esque cw
- Black Red

A couple of AM2010s for $90

Some AM95s from the Attack pack (Black / Green) for $20 in large sizes

just left block in orange outlet
nothing much mentioning (that hasnt been already mentioned)

but the 40% was on a lot of apparel (not any JB apparel though)

just left block in orange outlet
nothing much mentioning (that hasnt been already mentioned)

but the 40% was on a lot of apparel (not any JB apparel though)

Originally Posted by lalo1333

nike az 480-998-1136

AZ only had a size8 left

mall of america - SOLD OUT!!!

Originally Posted by lalo1333

nike az 480-998-1136