Official APRIL 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Gilroy update. Nothing. They have 30 percent off hashwall. And some 40 percent off aparel. All I noticed were penny 3 white red for 59 or 69 I forget

Gilroy update. Nothing. They have 30 percent off hashwall. And some 40 percent off aparel. All I noticed were penny 3 white red for 59 or 69 I forget

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by dts939

but are you talking about the coupon that was posted for footlocker earlier? cause i dont think my local footlocker or champs has them anymore...

They can locate your size and have it shipped to your house for $2 extra. You can still use the coupon...
Do you have to go into a store to do this? Are they good about doing this? Or does it depend on if the person os cool or not?
P.S. my question is about the locating of the shoes not the coupon.

but are you talking about the coupon that was posted for footlocker earlier? cause i dont think my local footlocker or champs has them anymore...

They can locate your size and have it shipped to your house for $2 extra. You can still use the coupon...
Do you have to go into a store to do this? Are they good about doing this? Or does it depend on if the person os cool or not?

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

A. Yes, you have to go into the store to do this.
B. Yes, the store you are working with is USUALLY good about doing this.  What really matters is whether the person at the store you are stock locating TO is cool with it... and USUALLY, they are not (ESPECIALLY when it comes to a higher-demand shoe, like Jordans/Foamposites... and EVEN MORE SO when they see that you have a discount on top of it).  More than likely, they will just "No-Stock" the order, and your order will be canceled.  You will then have to go back to the store (in-store, where ever you initiated this process) and have them refund your money.

But yes, it is theoretically possible to stock locate (as well as use the coupon with stock locate orders; use of the coupon WOULD depend on how cool the cashier/manager you are working with is)... but it usually doesn't work out (and it takes a few days for the money to show back up on your card sometimes AFTER you have gone into the store for your refund).

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

A. Yes, you have to go into the store to do this.
B. Yes, the store you are working with is USUALLY good about doing this.  What really matters is whether the person at the store you are stock locating TO is cool with it... and USUALLY, they are not (ESPECIALLY when it comes to a higher-demand shoe, like Jordans/Foamposites... and EVEN MORE SO when they see that you have a discount on top of it).  More than likely, they will just "No-Stock" the order, and your order will be canceled.  You will then have to go back to the store (in-store, where ever you initiated this process) and have them refund your money.

But yes, it is theoretically possible to stock locate (as well as use the coupon with stock locate orders; use of the coupon WOULD depend on how cool the cashier/manager you are working with is)... but it usually doesn't work out (and it takes a few days for the money to show back up on your card sometimes AFTER you have gone into the store for your refund).

Originally Posted by dmxgod

good looks on the VIs, i missed em but we can always try a nikefind search.
also, has anyone used the 30 off 100 coupon on new jordan releases like the bordos?? any feedback would be great
An email was sent to every Footlocker location stating "All VIP coupons must be accepted on Launch dates no matter what the shoes is"..this will help shut down all Managers who tell you "No"
has anyone been able to verify this?

also, has anyone used the 30 off 100 coupon on new jordan releases like the bordos?? any feedback would be great
An email was sent to every Footlocker location stating "All VIP coupons must be accepted on Launch dates no matter what the shoes is"..this will help shut down all Managers who tell you "No"

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

I saw the email personally fam..

went to the factory store in Mt. Vernon, WA and they had 1 pair of black/blue/orange KD IIs for $32. were my size so I grabbed em and turned out to be 30% off as well. so keep your eyes out.
They had a couple All-star KD IIIs for $70 (size 10 and 12)
white/red, white/green, all black KD IIIs for $60
air total max uptempo black/green for I think $50

Seattle premium outlet had 30% off the hash wall too. nothing really worth noting.

went to the factory store in Mt. Vernon, WA and they had 1 pair of black/blue/orange KD IIs for $32. were my size so I grabbed em and turned out to be 30% off as well. so keep your eyes out.
They had a couple All-star KD IIIs for $70 (size 10 and 12)
white/red, white/green, all black KD IIIs for $60
air total max uptempo black/green for I think $50

Seattle premium outlet had 30% off the hash wall too. nothing really worth noting.

COOL!
thanks.

COOL!
thanks.

I think this may be store/location-specific.

Any way you can prove/disprove this notion?

I think this may be store/location-specific.

Any way you can prove/disprove this notion?

^^^ honestly, there is no need to prove anything. this isnt court. post updates and keep it moving.

^^^ honestly, there is no need to prove anything. this isnt court. post updates and keep it moving.

San Leandro clearance store has some eggplant 1/2 cent's. B grades, picked some up last night and they had an additional 10% off.
$79.99, they had maybe 15-20 pairs left, scattered sizes.

San Leandro clearance store has some eggplant 1/2 cent's. B grades, picked some up last night and they had an additional 10% off.
$79.99, they had maybe 15-20 pairs left, scattered sizes.

Oh yea forgot to mention, Cool grey Lebron VII's at San Leandro Clearance store. scattered sizes and cant remember the cost of them.

Back
Top Bottom