OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Sway- Nice Kobes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That c/w did release in those IX's....

BUT those are fugazzi! Sock liner is supposed to be black AND the heel tab thing should be blue, like this

630bb_air-jordan-9-ix-un-powder-blue-4-610x457.jpg

That c/w did release in those IX's....

BUT those are fugazzi! Sock liner is supposed to be black AND the heel tab thing should be blue, like this

630bb_air-jordan-9-ix-un-powder-blue-4-610x457.jpg

^
eek.gif
pimp.gif
...the girl im seeing fell in love with them when she saw my originals for the first time. I told her she'll have to camp out with me for a few hours and ill get her a pair.

yes im camping out. dont judge me.

^
eek.gif
pimp.gif
...the girl im seeing fell in love with them when she saw my originals for the first time. I told her she'll have to camp out with me for a few hours and ill get her a pair.

yes im camping out. dont judge me.

Mal you think it would be necessary?? Hope my connect don't charge me more than 30 over retail to get them early.

Mal you think it would be necessary?? Hope my connect don't charge me more than 30 over retail to get them early.

^ Around where i live i think it is necessary since the stores get a limit of maybe 2 or 3 pairs per size.

^ Around where i live i think it is necessary since the stores get a limit of maybe 2 or 3 pairs per size.

Pick ups from this weekend. (think its gonna be while till i cop some more kicks. wifey been complaining
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
and no more space to store them)

Pick ups from this weekend. (think its gonna be while till i cop some more kicks. wifey been complaining
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
and no more space to store them)

Back
Top Bottom