OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Those 1's a page back are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

Um...yea im gonna need those '94 Is in a size 8.5/9 DS condition plsssss
pimp.gif

yo my bad about shoepotia my man, did mean to mess with your premes, thought they were farhans...

I had no idea that they were messed with
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 so i dont know what you're talking about, and I didnt even know that was you. Farhan is terrible at introducing ppl i see.

haha yeah that was me that ran up and grabbed the reds imitating a 12 yr old hypebeast... but yeah i prollie shouldve introduced myself also... he just told me yall were sharing a table so i figured it was you....

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

Um...yea im gonna need those '94 Is in a size 8.5/9 DS condition plsssss
pimp.gif

yo my bad about shoepotia my man, did mean to mess with your premes, thought they were farhans...

I had no idea that they were messed with
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 so i dont know what you're talking about, and I didnt even know that was you. Farhan is terrible at introducing ppl i see.

haha yeah that was me that ran up and grabbed the reds imitating a 12 yr old hypebeast... but yeah i prollie shouldve introduced myself also... he just told me yall were sharing a table so i figured it was you....

soleSURVIVOR03 where did you get the Retro HWC Kobe jersey at? I've been looking for that jersey for a while now. NBAStore.com hasn't restocked at all.

airkeung88 T2i is a great cam. It's what my brother uses, and nice '94 AJ 1's.

soleSURVIVOR03 where did you get the Retro HWC Kobe jersey at? I've been looking for that jersey for a while now. NBAStore.com hasn't restocked at all.

airkeung88 T2i is a great cam. It's what my brother uses, and nice '94 AJ 1's.

End of March and April thus far Pick-ups

Had to triple up on these, my eleanor's...

and for my daughter on the way!

End of March and April thus far Pick-ups

Had to triple up on these, my eleanor's...

and for my daughter on the way!

Back
Top Bottom