OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Ok, brother. That's your last expensive purchase for now!
eek.gif
The recently acquired van, remember?
laugh.gif

^ Yeah....but I had to, the Iron Hearts is like saying I copped a limited pair of shoes that's impossible to find in my size that sold out with no means of re-producing, well, hopefully not, haha.

And I'm not done, more IH products ahead, damn.

Cris.

^ Yeah....but I had to, the Iron Hearts is like saying I copped a limited pair of shoes that's impossible to find in my size that sold out with no means of re-producing, well, hopefully not, haha.

And I'm not done, more IH products ahead, damn.

Cris.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

All these Bordeaux pics are killing me!

Mann at least (im assuming) u have the opportunity to cop them... I cant find any UK sites that has em or will ship to the UK
frown.gif

Does anyone know of any websites etc (except ebay) that will ship Bourdeauxs in a US.7-8 to the UK???!
Obtaining jordans in europe is so damn difficult
mad.gif

Originally Posted by optimusp517

All these Bordeaux pics are killing me!

Mann at least (im assuming) u have the opportunity to cop them... I cant find any UK sites that has em or will ship to the UK
frown.gif

Does anyone know of any websites etc (except ebay) that will ship Bourdeauxs in a US.7-8 to the UK???!
Obtaining jordans in europe is so damn difficult
mad.gif

Came in today, no O.G. Alpha project box, but I will live... Another posite scratched off the list... Now all I need are the Platinum Posite's in my size to show up, and I will be done with the FP3. I know where a pair of gold battle grounds are DS, but undecided about the colorway.

Came in today, no O.G. Alpha project box, but I will live... Another posite scratched off the list... Now all I need are the Platinum Posite's in my size to show up, and I will be done with the FP3. I know where a pair of gold battle grounds are DS, but undecided about the colorway.

^^^

Be careful when/if you wear them, I've heard horror stories of the straps breaking when people unDS them
Sick pick up though

^^^

Be careful when/if you wear them, I've heard horror stories of the straps breaking when people unDS them
Sick pick up though

Damn I need those Glass blues ..its killing me I cant find em ...
30t6p3b.gif

and those adirose's look like the pacer versions ..
laugh.gif

Damn I need those Glass blues ..its killing me I cant find em ...
30t6p3b.gif

and those adirose's look like the pacer versions ..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom