OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Last couple of weeks pick up...bords in the AM

Chaos
5615380704_9109a5a1e7_b.jpg

CdP BC 3's
5586346885_a34d191af6_b.jpg

supreme randomness:

japan relief tee delivered today
thrasher tee
playboy keychain
racketball for my daughter just b/c
free stickers dude threw in
free football dude threw in for my daughter (i know yall hate on supreme employees but they are some good dudes)
uniqlo tie

outlet pickups:

2009 trainers 39 bucks
trainer sc 29 bucks

supreme randomness:

japan relief tee delivered today
thrasher tee
playboy keychain
racketball for my daughter just b/c
free stickers dude threw in
free football dude threw in for my daughter (i know yall hate on supreme employees but they are some good dudes)
uniqlo tie

outlet pickups:

2009 trainers 39 bucks
trainer sc 29 bucks

Right on Memphis
Nice Grif's Kal

Got this in today- Im happy with it, runs a little bigger than I thought though (can always shrink it though)

Right on Memphis
Nice Grif's Kal

Got this in today- Im happy with it, runs a little bigger than I thought though (can always shrink it though)

postin before everyone floods NT with these.. im guilty for pickin these up..told maself i wouldn't wake up early.. last in line was able to get the lone size 9's
smile.gif

10em2jn.jpg

postin before everyone floods NT with these.. im guilty for pickin these up..told maself i wouldn't wake up early.. last in line was able to get the lone size 9's
smile.gif

10em2jn.jpg

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

Those black cement 4s couple paged bk are too clean! Anyone know if/when they are rereleasing?

They just released them a few years ago in CDP pack, could be awhile.  I was lucky to get this pair, never tried on and even the box is in MINT condition....better than the box that came with the 2011 Cement III's that I bought from FL...great seller, I believe he has more pairs too!!

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

Those black cement 4s couple paged bk are too clean! Anyone know if/when they are rereleasing?

They just released them a few years ago in CDP pack, could be awhile.  I was lucky to get this pair, never tried on and even the box is in MINT condition....better than the box that came with the 2011 Cement III's that I bought from FL...great seller, I believe he has more pairs too!!

shirts by jaliskoe13, on Flickr
Some MJ tees by thefreshnes... had to scoop up the whole selection at the local spot.

I remember having the 92-93 Stadium Club basketball card depicting MJ over Ewing.... the memories!

shirts by jaliskoe13, on Flickr
Some MJ tees by thefreshnes... had to scoop up the whole selection at the local spot.

I remember having the 92-93 Stadium Club basketball card depicting MJ over Ewing.... the memories!

Back
Top Bottom