OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

never heard of that denim up there. i checked out there site though. im curious as to what a 80 plain tshirt feels.

Dope Snapback Pickup !!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by BigSlim773

Originally Posted by Gxer2002

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

So did yu guys camp for the 7's, had a hookup, or just woke up mad early in the morning?

Just went into the store today and picked them up. I don't think anyone camped for them, that I'm aware of. You should be able to get them fairly easy.
I agree...Copping is easy nowadays. I honestly dont think folks camp anymore...maybe im wrong BUT i kno there will be 4 SURE camp outs for the Concord XI's in december! I know i cant wait, but NO camping 4 me!
tongue.gif
Yea I think the only camping/selling out is like on Black Friday and Christmas, but that's just around my way though, I haven't picked up the Bordeaux's but I'm hoping they're still available around here
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by BigSlim773

Originally Posted by Gxer2002

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

So did yu guys camp for the 7's, had a hookup, or just woke up mad early in the morning?

Just went into the store today and picked them up. I don't think anyone camped for them, that I'm aware of. You should be able to get them fairly easy.
I agree...Copping is easy nowadays. I honestly dont think folks camp anymore...maybe im wrong BUT i kno there will be 4 SURE camp outs for the Concord XI's in december! I know i cant wait, but NO camping 4 me!
tongue.gif
Yea I think the only camping/selling out is like on Black Friday and Christmas, but that's just around my way though, I haven't picked up the Bordeaux's but I'm hoping they're still available around here
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom