OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Haha, nice Yeezys! I think they're outta my price range for now, but I respect the quality of the shoe though.

Man, when the steel grey X's dropped in 2005, I was fresh out of college. Even when I did have a little dough, shoes were still shoes to me, but I did want these Jordan X's. I just never copped them at the time due to my "everything has to be on sale" mentality with every shoe. I had no hook ups or anything, I was just a regular dude off the street. So, now that I'm almost a year seriously into the sneaker game, I understand it's okay to pay retail/box price for brand new kicks you really want. I didn't exactly get these for an absolute steal and they'll need some restoring, but at least I finally got to check off a pair I had on my mind half a decade before I even got into the sneaker game. It's one of those pairs that you get and feel like a weight is lifted off your shoulders and now you can concentrate on trying to get other pairs on your list. If Jordan Brand ever retroed these again, best believe I won't make the same mistake twice.
steelgrey.jpg

Haha, nice Yeezys! I think they're outta my price range for now, but I respect the quality of the shoe though.

Man, when the steel grey X's dropped in 2005, I was fresh out of college. Even when I did have a little dough, shoes were still shoes to me, but I did want these Jordan X's. I just never copped them at the time due to my "everything has to be on sale" mentality with every shoe. I had no hook ups or anything, I was just a regular dude off the street. So, now that I'm almost a year seriously into the sneaker game, I understand it's okay to pay retail/box price for brand new kicks you really want. I didn't exactly get these for an absolute steal and they'll need some restoring, but at least I finally got to check off a pair I had on my mind half a decade before I even got into the sneaker game. It's one of those pairs that you get and feel like a weight is lifted off your shoulders and now you can concentrate on trying to get other pairs on your list. If Jordan Brand ever retroed these again, best believe I won't make the same mistake twice.
steelgrey.jpg

i believe all them yeezy's are old pics...call my bluff with tag date and receipt purchase plz!
been on this site long enuff to see people post old pics

i believe all them yeezy's are old pics...call my bluff with tag date and receipt purchase plz!

Nice kobe set 
pimp.gif
 Just shipped my ASG VI's off today, wasn't feeling them enough.  Did yours come with the orange box for some reason?
Anyways got three packages in today, nothin beats some DS Older Foams
pimp.gif

Black/Cactus

Black/Red (to hell with a "cough drop")

09 Eggplants

Nice kobe set 
pimp.gif
 Just shipped my ASG VI's off today, wasn't feeling them enough.  Did yours come with the orange box for some reason?
Anyways got three packages in today, nothin beats some DS Older Foams
pimp.gif

Black/Cactus

Black/Red (to hell with a "cough drop")

09 Eggplants

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

cool man
nerd.gif

dont usually respond to stuff like this... 4th pair of blacks are in my car since i wore them today...
not here to impress anyone, just posting my recent pick ups, regulars know whats up...

good stuff smurf, i see great minds think alike

and mayhem hurry up and post those damn collection pics!!

as requested...

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

cool man
nerd.gif

dont usually respond to stuff like this... 4th pair of blacks are in my car since i wore them today...
not here to impress anyone, just posting my recent pick ups, regulars know whats up...

good stuff smurf, i see great minds think alike

and mayhem hurry up and post those damn collection pics!!

as requested...

Back
Top Bottom