OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Rudolf...

Top 5 dead or alive.

You might as well have us investing in coffins...

cuz you KILLIN' the game. So necessary.

Keep it up.
cold as ice.....

Originally Posted by BinYe

Rudolf...

Top 5 dead or alive.

You might as well have us investing in coffins...

cuz you KILLIN' the game. So necessary.

Keep it up.
cold as ice.....

been wearing toms these past few days because of the decent weather we're finally experiencing in eugene, well oregon in general
but i made my way to the adidas es this weekend and grabbed these then instant unds yesterday to hoop in. they'll be in close rotation with my kobe vis

nywxvs.jpg

5d89ph.jpg

been wearing toms these past few days because of the decent weather we're finally experiencing in eugene, well oregon in general
but i made my way to the adidas es this weekend and grabbed these then instant unds yesterday to hoop in. they'll be in close rotation with my kobe vis

nywxvs.jpg

5d89ph.jpg

Originally Posted by DNeou20

how are these for hooping?

how are these for hooping?

TypeRPinoy-
IMHO they're AMAZING. I had the 1.0s which I liked, except my feet weren't used to the puremotion so it needed a decent break in period and whatnot... but these are straight butter out of the box. no need for the break in, a softer and smoother ride than the 1.0 and my feet after 2 hours of straight balling didn't hurt one bit. everything that i loved about hte 1.0 just got upgraded in these. They will be played in for a week or 2 so i can break down the traction to be even better, but they will be in close rotation with my Kobe VI. I mean granted I got them for $50, but for a $100 shoe these are a must. I'm slowly converting to adidas basketball, even though I'll be stuck in the Kobes probably til I'm done being able to play, but Adidas>Nike as of late, it's move innovating and performance based (something basketball players should look towards and why they should look past the swoosh). My next pick up will be the adipure lows.... and MAYBE these in the low. If you liked the 1.0, you'll LOVE the 1.5, imho if they were a nike shoe they'd fly off shelves (of course d rose has something to do with them) but they'd aso be set at a $120 price point..... grab these or give them a shot atleast bruh.

TypeRPinoy-
IMHO they're AMAZING. I had the 1.0s which I liked, except my feet weren't used to the puremotion so it needed a decent break in period and whatnot... but these are straight butter out of the box. no need for the break in, a softer and smoother ride than the 1.0 and my feet after 2 hours of straight balling didn't hurt one bit. everything that i loved about hte 1.0 just got upgraded in these. They will be played in for a week or 2 so i can break down the traction to be even better, but they will be in close rotation with my Kobe VI. I mean granted I got them for $50, but for a $100 shoe these are a must. I'm slowly converting to adidas basketball, even though I'll be stuck in the Kobes probably til I'm done being able to play, but Adidas>Nike as of late, it's move innovating and performance based (something basketball players should look towards and why they should look past the swoosh). My next pick up will be the adipure lows.... and MAYBE these in the low. If you liked the 1.0, you'll LOVE the 1.5, imho if they were a nike shoe they'd fly off shelves (of course d rose has something to do with them) but they'd aso be set at a $120 price point..... grab these or give them a shot atleast bruh.

'01 BC IIIs are BLOWING UP round here!

Me likey them beastly AF1 Lows = first time for me to
nerd.gif

Wore the '01 XI Black/Reds last night (props back there) to pick up them V LS U-Blues... think I'll wear the Vs tonight to pick up some Playoff XIIs from a dude. Craigslist is makin me BROKE! Never woulda thought I could find so many local scores...

'01 BC IIIs are BLOWING UP round here!

Me likey them beastly AF1 Lows = first time for me to
nerd.gif

Wore the '01 XI Black/Reds last night (props back there) to pick up them V LS U-Blues... think I'll wear the Vs tonight to pick up some Playoff XIIs from a dude. Craigslist is makin me BROKE! Never woulda thought I could find so many local scores...

TypeRPinoy-
thanks...might have to cop with the FL coupon

TypeRPinoy-
thanks...might have to cop with the FL coupon

Back
Top Bottom