OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by RNS666

pimp.gif
dope
where'd you cop the laces?

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Icopjordans--Lil icopjs looking super fresh future nt'er in the making

All this time on nt and I have yet to see anyone rock the yeezys with the tongue tucked regardless pink yeezy will go down as the best cw ever made in that shoe
you would have to be wearing some ridiculously baggy pants or some ultra boot cut jeans or something to be able to tuck those tongues in 

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Icopjordans--Lil icopjs looking super fresh future nt'er in the making

All this time on nt and I have yet to see anyone rock the yeezys with the tongue tucked regardless pink yeezy will go down as the best cw ever made in that shoe
you would have to be wearing some ridiculously baggy pants or some ultra boot cut jeans or something to be able to tuck those tongues in 

JC5123-- thanks bro but i ment an nter regardless thanks for.....regardless yeezys imo look way way better tucked in imo but hey to each his own

if yeezy rocked them that way then who im to tell anyone else lol jp
smile.gif

typer-- lol dam bro how tight are some of you guys jeans haha  jp 
tongue.gif

JC5123-- thanks bro but i ment an nter regardless thanks for.....regardless yeezys imo look way way better tucked in imo but hey to each his own

if yeezy rocked them that way then who im to tell anyone else lol jp
smile.gif

typer-- lol dam bro how tight are some of you guys jeans haha  jp 
tongue.gif

Playoff 12's...
pimp.gif

I don't really follow JB releases, but any chance of these being retro'd soon? I really need a pair.
ohwell.gif

Playoff 12's...
pimp.gif

I don't really follow JB releases, but any chance of these being retro'd soon? I really need a pair.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom