OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Oh yea 4sho - if it was a yellow based fit I wouldn't have sported the khakis (actually those are those 511 khaki jeans). But it was more black then yellow

un-ds these beauties today....
nice fits nt!
pimp.gif

nice 01's glitch!

devildoc: nice low's !
"And hopefully NOT a Blazers win"

*fixed- lol
3 great games so far- your boy Lamarcus Aldridge has been beastin on us all year (he's been doin me like that since high school
tired.gif
). Enjoy the game & your little man's BD bro

nice 01's glitch!

devildoc: nice low's !
"And hopefully NOT a Blazers win"

*fixed- lol
3 great games so far- your boy Lamarcus Aldridge has been beastin on us all year (he's been doin me like that since high school
tired.gif
). Enjoy the game & your little man's BD bro

cham, you used to play ball? and this may be random but i recently found out the best way on how to use Dirk in 2k11: Fallaway everything! I lost against a fiend of mine a while ago but i still managed to score 45 with the Big German on 9-19 from 3 (mostly fallaways HAHA)

and verse don't take it too personally man. although i do feel the same way about dress pants with sneakers, but its all good baybeh baybeh!

cham, you used to play ball? and this may be random but i recently found out the best way on how to use Dirk in 2k11: Fallaway everything! I lost against a fiend of mine a while ago but i still managed to score 45 with the Big German on 9-19 from 3 (mostly fallaways HAHA)

and verse don't take it too personally man. although i do feel the same way about dress pants with sneakers, but its all good baybeh baybeh!

Thanks Cham! I'll be in and out of the house all day on the grill.....Doesn't matter if Caron Butler is out,  as long as you got Dirk, J Kidd, Barea, and the guy I hate the most JT, it's always a tough game.  Im happy we're at home though....But all in all, I think this going to be the most competitive series when it's all said and done.  Be easy and enjoy the weekend bro...

Thanks Cham! I'll be in and out of the house all day on the grill.....Doesn't matter if Caron Butler is out,  as long as you got Dirk, J Kidd, Barea, and the guy I hate the most JT, it's always a tough game.  Im happy we're at home though....But all in all, I think this going to be the most competitive series when it's all said and done.  Be easy and enjoy the weekend bro...

Back
Top Bottom