OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

5kn1qa.jpg

To the Seton Hall vs. St. John's baseball game, and to run some errands.

Woah! ^ nice ogs! Ahhh what quality of the past...if I beat my lavas like that theyd have holes all through the paper leather theyre made with now

Woah! ^ nice ogs! Ahhh what quality of the past...if I beat my lavas like that theyd have holes all through the paper leather theyre made with now

whats good Niketalk.. sick fits.. Cee nice KD3's can't wait to bust mine out.. nice SLH brons also

C4 sick stuff as always .

Thank GOD NYC had some good weather today, finally got to bust out something nice..
wast deciding which to wear 02's or 09's, went with 02's

and my brother.. SB
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

whats good Niketalk.. sick fits.. Cee nice KD3's can't wait to bust mine out.. nice SLH brons also

C4 sick stuff as always .

Thank GOD NYC had some good weather today, finally got to bust out something nice..
wast deciding which to wear 02's or 09's, went with 02's

and my brother.. SB
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeadTrini1

thanks, nice ko's, they are a good idea for nice weather

i told myself i'd get rid of these once a retro came out, but ya know...i need a retro of my hot lava (lows) now to go with the 3/4
there are some little cracks but they haven't fallen apart to pieces, i copped them summer 1990 for $70.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeadTrini1

thanks, nice ko's, they are a good idea for nice weather

i told myself i'd get rid of these once a retro came out, but ya know...i need a retro of my hot lava (lows) now to go with the 3/4
there are some little cracks but they haven't fallen apart to pieces, i copped them summer 1990 for $70.

Back
Top Bottom