OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster
jeddah: u got self-image issues or something, or get picked on a lot dude?
eyes.gif

what i really don't get is what this grown-*#% man finds pleasure in targeting me all the time. dude is filipino as well, and he always says i look like somebody. it's too weird for me now.

i had no problems with what gordonson and RL said cause i know they aren't trying to start anything, but this jeddah dude has been on my case since last year.
Don't even wonder, dude. He's like the "Public Enemy #1" in the NT PI thread. Just ask the people there. 
He ain't worth your time, man. Press the "Ignore" button.

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster
jeddah: u got self-image issues or something, or get picked on a lot dude?
eyes.gif

what i really don't get is what this grown-*#% man finds pleasure in targeting me all the time. dude is filipino as well, and he always says i look like somebody. it's too weird for me now.

i had no problems with what gordonson and RL said cause i know they aren't trying to start anything, but this jeddah dude has been on my case since last year.
Don't even wonder, dude. He's like the "Public Enemy #1" in the NT PI thread. Just ask the people there. 
He ain't worth your time, man. Press the "Ignore" button.

Whew!!!!!! we were coming through hard today with the air max'es on the last page. "Clerk BW's, USA, Patta, Comets, Footpatrols, Infareds"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

verse's dunks too..... Way to start of the week fam, keep it going

Whew!!!!!! we were coming through hard today with the air max'es on the last page. "Clerk BW's, USA, Patta, Comets, Footpatrols, Infareds"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

verse's dunks too..... Way to start of the week fam, keep it going

Back
Top Bottom