OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by Sprigan82
Those Parra's and those 97's are 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Originally Posted by glitch008

what i really don't get is what this grown-*#% man finds pleasure in targeting me all the time. dude is filipino as well, and he always says i look like somebody. it's too weird for me now.

i had no problems with what gordonson and RL said cause i know they aren't trying to start anything, but this jeddah dude has been on my case since last year.
Don't even wonder, dude. He's like the "Public Enemy #1" in the NT PI thread. Just ask the people there. 
He ain't worth your time, man. Press the "Ignore" button.

good looks dude. if he had such a rep, i wonder why he hasn't been warned or banned
eyes.gif
really I have been hooking up ntpi and other buyers for close to 3 years now.

what i really don't get is what this grown-*#% man finds pleasure in targeting me all the time. dude is filipino as well, and he always says i look like somebody. it's too weird for me now.

i had no problems with what gordonson and RL said cause i know they aren't trying to start anything, but this jeddah dude has been on my case since last year.
Don't even wonder, dude. He's like the "Public Enemy #1" in the NT PI thread. Just ask the people there. 

good looks dude. if he had such a rep, i wonder why he hasn't been warned or banned
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

eyes.gif

1e626c549bbedd3ced29114b523f23942cb27c64.pjpg

How about reselling with up to 200% mark up, and bringing your momma, your momma's momma, uncle, wife, daughter, and even your goddam neighbor to cop and resell sneakers at exorbitant prices, should NT give credit to you for that?
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

And now you're picking on people just because you feel like it? H0mo much or what?

Stop acting like your clean, foo.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom