OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Sk8, how did those OG 12s hold up? My pair started to crack back in December.
held up fine. no cracking on the plastic tab or anything but the tab on my Obsidians are cracking
frown.gif

ksteezy - lol thanks fam good to see you back on here. the streets were asking for you... "Can't Ban The STEEman"

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

God Bless The Man That Walks The Mean Streets Of Iraq 
smokin.gif

real talk.

wish it was beautiful in NC today but maaaaannnnn, your boy almost lost his whole collection today. tornado brushed up against the crib today. put a tree thru my back porch, tree thru the neighbor's living room... dented my girl's car... demolished my family's home back home, shattered windows of my aunt's car and home... all kinds of madness today man... it was the craziest !%%@ i've ever seen. i really thought my house was about to just blow away... power's still out, i'm posting from my DJ gig tonight...

will post pix and fits later, but stay up NT. good stuff.

smokin.gif

real talk.

wish it was beautiful in NC today but maaaaannnnn, your boy almost lost his whole collection today. tornado brushed up against the crib today. put a tree thru my back porch, tree thru the neighbor's living room... dented my girl's car... demolished my family's home back home, shattered windows of my aunt's car and home... all kinds of madness today man... it was the craziest !%%@ i've ever seen. i really thought my house was about to just blow away... power's still out, i'm posting from my DJ gig tonight...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

smokin.gif

real talk.

we caught some of that last night here in TN...i went to Fridays, and soon as i got there the bottom fell out
hail, winds, etc... man i had 2 chill in the car 4 like 10 minutes til it died down. crazy thing is, when i got home, the spot where my car was parked was right under a tree
that tree fell while i was gone...talk about timing
hope all is well

smokin.gif

real talk.

we caught some of that last night here in TN...i went to Fridays, and soon as i got there the bottom fell out
hail, winds, etc... man i had 2 chill in the car 4 like 10 minutes til it died down. crazy thing is, when i got home, the spot where my car was parked was right under a tree
that tree fell while i was gone...talk about timing
hope all is well

smokin.gif

real talk.

Damn bro, I'm glad you are ok. We had hard rain in Winston, but no tornado. Good luck on everything my dude. God bless to my dude in Iraq too

smokin.gif

real talk.

Damn bro, I'm glad you are ok. We had hard rain in Winston, but no tornado. Good luck on everything my dude. God bless to my dude in Iraq too

Back
Top Bottom