Official APRIL 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Click here for LAST MONTH'S Nike Outlet Thread.

Thanks to everyone who contributes both regularly and here and there. Again, this thread exists as a source for information, so let's all do what we can to keep it that way.

Basic rules - By entering this thread, you agree to follow all rules and accept a warning/suspension when in violation:

- Do not quote more than two pics.
- NO requests. Any information worth posting will be posted.
- NO pointless/useless comments like

Oh darn, wish I was a size xx!

Wack update, thanks for nothing.

- Keep junior-high back-and-forth banter or comments to PM or Email.
- Any questions regarding size and fit belong in 
Sneaker Reviews.
- Any posts regarding pick-ups from outlets or stores belong in Sneaker Showcase.
- Any buying and selling belongs in NT Buy/Sell in the respective size forum.
- No self promotion (posting referral links).

These are not MY rules; these are the rules set by the creators of Niketalk.

What's a GOOD update?

- First and foremost, state the exact location. Do not post a store name and leave readers hanging. Posting phone numbers is not necessary but more info = better update.

- If you have pics, post them!

Need directions or phone numbers for a certain Nike retail location? Nike Store/Outlet Info

How to make a phone order:

- Call the store
- Request the item
- Have credit card & shipping info ready

Methods for searching for a product (have the style code ready):

For those who are a bit hesitant about using Nikefind or the Nike product searching methods, here's a basic step-by-step. I just did it with an item that was in the outlet over two months ago and the entire process took me less than half an hour.

1. Chat with a Nike Customer Service Rep.
2. State you are looking for a product and give the style code. Speed up the process by finding the product code before hand.
3. If the product is available somewhere, the Rep will give you a list of locations along with phone numbers.
4. Call the numbers, request the product. Some may have them, some may not.
5. Place your order over the phone with credit card; ask for a manager (for general safety).

Why is my comment not showing?

We're trying to reduce clutter. Free-posting is NOT allowed.

What's considered a 'non-clutter' comment?

Anything that provides info. A flaw in a B-Grade item, a store that will/won't price match, and so on. If a question has been answered, don't beat a dead horse.

Riverdale nike outlet has a few air max 90 wheat vac tech in 10-10.5
(631) 369-0706

Nike Factory Store: Lakewood, Colorado Mills Mall

Had all the Destroyer jackets (France, Brazil, Puerto Rico and US) in S-XL for $124 w/ 40%.

I CALLED ABOUT THESE AND THEY SAID THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY. CAN OP CONFIRM PLZ??

THANKS

BigSupa: Did you call 303-384-3000? 
I know for a fact they had them. Heck, I was there yesterday and reported when I got home. Now they could be all sold out by now but I know for sure they had them at one point and time. They were by the entrance to the street as you walk in.

The Houston Premium Outlets in Cypress had a few Dunk High Wheat Vac Techs in size 10.5 on the hash wall, 89.99 with 30% off hash yesterday

NAH I DIALED 303-271-1928 IM GONNA TRY THEM NOW. THANKS

edit-

NO MORE XL IN USA AND THE 40% ENDED YESTERDAY

Sorry if im really late on this, i didnt see it but Finishline got a restock on stealth X's. free ground shipping            (i was just lookin around and saw they havent sold very well, this prob isnt news, didnt realize that theyve been sittin on shelves)

NO REQUESTS. PLEASE COMPLY WITH THE RULES. THANK YOU.

Jimmy Jazz has some decent stuff in their sale section. Coupons for $10 off $100 and $20 off $150 floating around (Google is your friend)

Near FSR on the Air Max Alpha for $49.99 Grey/Orange and Black/Yellow

Air Go LWP 'Orlando' for $69.95

Huarache Free Run 2012 in Navy/Red and Black/Yellow for $69.95

Trainer Max '94 in Grey/Red and White/Navy/Orange for $79.95

Air Max Uptempo '97 Black/Red for $99.97

Air Max 2012 in Black/Red for $109.99

^ I ordered the BHM AM1s last week...you posted they were 59.99....came in yesterday and they were 79.99 smh...still a good price but $20 difference is $20
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Does anyone know if jimmyjazz.com offered free shipping to members?? Cause I'm bout to cop those air gos.
Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Does anyone know if jimmyjazz.com offered free shipping to members?? Cause I'm bout to cop those air gos.
Thanks in advance

Member or not you pay the shipping fees. Normally it's $8.00 something which is reasonable.
Also, occasionally they send out some codes but the hot released kicks are always excluded from coupons and discount codes. 

Back
Top Bottom