OFFICIAL APRIL 2013 PICK UP THREAD. ***NO PIC QUOTING***

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ nice home brons.
drasticc, what size r u? i think i remember u being a 12, if so, how r u finding those sb's in big sizes, i know kreugers are damn near impossible to find in a 12/13

I'm sure most here could care less about these, but when it comes down to this shoe hobby of ours this is what it's all about to me...

I prob watched this movie everyday as a kid and me and my friends in the neighborhood literally lived a lot of summers like this. #bennythejet

20th anniversary edition

Btw ups sure post is awful

I didn't even know those existed. But, now that I do, I might just have to cop me a pair.

Shout out to Michael "Squints" Palledorous

hero pack hyperflights look so good in pics, unfortunatley thats not the case in person :\

Found these on eBay by accident, I didn't even know what they were called but I remember having them in high school and recognized them on eBay in a seller's item list. They're the Nike Air Perish, I think they look cool and since I used to have them I bought them to have once again.

Last edited:
Been looking for these forever.. Finally found a pair in my size and the price I couldn't say no. I'm happy, good day!
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom