OFFICIAL APRIL 2013 WDYWT THREAD VOL. BETTER WEATHER ***NO PIC QUOTING***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the Zoom Turfs from a couple days ago. Also those grand piano Phantaci AM1's, oh man. I wanted a pair! Missed a few chances at a reasonable price on both that I liked in this thread. Love these threads, rarely anything's wack. Haha.

Got these from Exclucity (in Montreal) yesterday. They had a promo in which if you donated any pair of shoes for the homeless you would receive 40% off any shoe in the store. Sneaker community showed love as I think they finished with like 15 big garbage bags full, all sizes. Nice to see the heads spread love instead of anarchy over kicks for a change.

View media item 361765

Today......Jordan XVII college Blue
happy.gif

clean lebron VIIs man     would love a pair of those or the blk/gold colorway.

and haha some of you spend to much time playing dress up taking pics of yourself     

Bro you are not lieing! Theres alot of dudes who look like hoopers but once you play with them you realize how weak they are! Gotta admit there are some athletic *** white dudes who be throwin it down sometimes...

That list when it makes you split up teams :smh:

We probably have played each other and don't even know it. And yeah, there are some pretty athletic white dudes up there. I'm one of the few Hispanic (Mexican) cats that actually plays decently up there...

I always have my blue beats on when I wait on the sideline if that helps lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom