Official April 2014 Pick Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after grabbing a pair of Nike Dunk golf cleats at a local outlet that I had never seen before for $19 after 20% off military discount and $5 survey

View media item 939987
Feeling good and lucky I walk into Sheikh and see the Broken Bats SITTING in the middle of the store. I grab them and look at the lady smiling saying I know all these sold out. She says idk that depends on which size you need. Girl comes out with my 10.5... Man people sleeping up in PHOENIX

View media item 939988

$150 for this on ebay. Missed out on RD due to over slept.but over all it came out cheaper than me buying it on NDC +tax+shipping

April's pickups:

Nike SB Dunk High Pro Chairman Bao X 2:

Nike SB Dunk High Premium Tiffany Diamond:

Air Jordan XI Gamma Blue:

Air Jordan I Rivalry Pack (no pictures as I copped them on Friday so I haven't received them yet)

Los Angeles Lakers Mitchell & Ness SnapBack. I haven't worn one in years. But the colors on these are 
nthat.gif

It was a decent month for me.....I guess.

Let's start things off with the dopest Reebok Pump Omni Lite of all time.  This boy gots flava. :tongue:

...and for my inner hypebeast, here's the Nike Air Foamposite Pro Laser Crimson....or Yeezy if you will.

I also picked up my first pair of Li-Nings.  I've heard nothing but good things about the W.O.W. line for going on 2 years..so I finally copped a pair of them.

...and for the animal lovers, here's a shot of the Bait x Saucony Cruel World (non-violent Vegan construct).  This shoe is insanely comfortable.  If you've been thinking of picking it up, go ahead.

...and if you like a nice drink after a long day....how about a dirty martini.  Ubiq x Saucony Grid 9000 Dirty Martini that is.

...and then there's the Nike Dunk SB Black Rain.  It's not that special...but I've wanted this shoe since October of 2013.

Another one that isn't special...but I like it.  The OG Hyperdunk Elite.

and again, on that not so special note, here's the Nike Dunk SB High Uprise.  I don't know why everyone slept on this.  The suede is super nice.  My pants got fuzzy that day. Don't know why.

I don't do the Roshe Run.  Instead, I rock Trainerendors.  Here's the Gamma Blue CW.

...and the Volt Stussy collab.

...and last, but not least, the Size x Nike Air Max '93 Army.  Folks slept on this, too.  Their loss.

All things considered, I think it was a pretty nice month...

Last edited:
Yea I like them with black laces but that creasing of the 3m... :x

Been waiting to get rid of mine, but was just curious since I know you never buy dunks

Yea I like them with black laces but that creasing of the 3m... :x

Been waiting to get rid of mine, but was just curious since I know you never buy dunks
I like a lot of dunks, just don't really buy em. I don't want to get started on em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom