OFFICIAL APRIL 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Month's Nike Outlet Thread

Thanks to everyone who contributes both regularly and here and there. Again, this thread exists as a source for information, so let's all do what we can to keep it that way.

Basic rules - By entering this thread, you agree to follow all rules and accept a warning/suspension when in violation:

- Do not quote more than two pics.

- NO requests! Any information worth posting will be posted.

- Keep junior-high back-and-forth banter or comments to PM.

- NO pointless/useless comments like…

"Oh darn, wish I was a size __!"

"Wack update, thanks for nothing."

- Any questions regarding size and fit belong in Sneaker Reviews

- Any posts regarding pick-ups from outlets or stores belong in Sneaker Showcase

- Any buying and selling belongs in NT Buy/Sell in the respective size forum.

- No self promotion (posting referral links).

These are not MY rules; these are the rules set by the creators of Niketalk.

What's a GOOD update?

First and foremost, state the exact location. Do not post a store name and leave readers hanging.
If you have pics, post them!

Need directions or phone numbers for a certain Nike retail location?
Nike Store/Outlet Info

Methods for searching for a product (have the style code ready):
- Call NIKEFIND at 1-800-806-6453
- Chat (IM) with a Nike Rep

Speak with a Nike Rep
For those who are a bit hesitant about using Nikefind or the Nike product searching methods, here's a basic step-by-step.

1. Chat with a Nike Customer Service Rep.
2. State you are looking for a product and give the style/color code. Speed up the process by finding the product code before hand.
3. If the product is available somewhere, the Rep will give you a list of locations along with phone numbers.
4. Call the numbers, request the product. Some may have them, some may not.

Went to the Pike in Long Beach. As advertised, 30% off the wall and off the clearance rack. 30% off some clothing racks, but not that many. Nothing really new to report from the aisles, except that they don't have the Jordan 13 wheat out anymore. Didn't bother to ask if they had any left in stock....

Visiting Orlando for vacation. Church parking was stupid packed since it's Easter. Outlets were right next door...ducked into Nike Outlet. Glad I did, picked up these Mariah's for $63 (90 with 30% off on hash wall).

Add in the $10 survey coupon I used and Easter started nicely!

Attachments

• IMG_20180401_123449.jpg
    IMG_20180401_123449.jpg
    551.9 KB · Views: 62
Nike Milpitas

No additional off clearance or hash at the moment

Size 10.5 Aunt Pearl KD10's on hash. Also returned Supreme Black AF1's today if anyone is into that

FSR KD 10 "Numbers" GSW colorway 74.97
PG1 54.97 If you're under a 10 they have sizes for you

MVP's start again the on the 5th YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Stopped by Ontario Mills today...pretty dead. Several employees asked me if I was a Nike Plus member, chopped it up with one worker about the full court press he told me that there is another F&F coming up later this month. Take that with a grain of salt of course

Nike Aurora, IL

As of Mon 30% off sportswear and hash.

Jordan 14 Indiglo $150. Looks like Footaction return to vendor inventory. Call for sizes.

Jordan 13 Wheat and Jordan 12 low Playoff. Call for sizes and price.

Last edited:
Spend a certain amount of money and you get a MVP card for a future purchase at a factory store.
Something like spend $100 and get $25 or spend $200 and get $50
Do those $25 and $50 gift cards have minimum spend to use? like $25 off 50 etc?

Anyone got confirmation of that MVP promo starting tomorrow?
I JUST spend $80 on shoes at the outlet and wondering if I should immediately return.

Pretty cleaned out... took alot of pics of kds, pgs and kobe's, Jordan 1s l, just a couple of flyknit 1s some ajkos quite a few low metallic blue 1s post pics later. Was in a rush so may have missed some stuff. Some nice jordan shirts and shorts too.

Pretty cleaned out... took alot of pics of kds, pgs and kobe's, Jordan 1s l, just a couple of flyknit 1s some ajkos quite a few low metallic blue 1s post pics later. Was in a rush so may have missed some stuff. Some nice jordan shirts and shorts too.

Any promotions? I want to say that most begin on Thursday but just checking

Any promotions? I want to say that most begin on Thursday but just checking

Didn't even check I only had about 10 minutes to snap some pics saw they didn't have much I'd want and burnt off, should be back over there in a couple days though I'll check them. I'm not much of a nike guy so I mainly just check Jordan stuff I did see some boxes had purple stickers on them not sure what if that means anything.

Edit:I saw one pair of blue Gatorade 1's in a size 12, I doubt they last long though.

Last edited:
Not the greatest pics and I'm not really a Lebron, Durant, or Kobe fan but here they are:

Edi: I'm beat, NT is giving me issues uploading the pics.. . I'll upload pics really not anything noteworthy anyways, and may have more tomorrow. I'll be back in that area again so maybe more items will be in. Sorry guys, but I got to start my day at 3:30 a.m tomorrow, and bookoo pics that just refuse to embed. My top pick would be the Jordan 1 retro low blue metallic and they had quite a few in popular sizes, and some nice Jordan shirts & shorts starting at $12.99. Also as long as your $10.00 gift card hasn't expired manager said they'd still honor it, I picked up a few jordan T's for like 3 bucks and shorts for around $10.00. Any requests just PM and I'll try and check them out.

Last edited:
Called my outlet in NJ, and they aren't running any MVP promotion today. Must be only select locations?

It’s never just select locations.
But my store said they weren't doing MVP though...which goes against the promotion starting today.
Man, there are some items I plan on buying at the outlet. They better not start the promo late, right after I buy stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom