OFFICIAL APRIL PICK UP POST... BEWARE OF APRIL FOOLS...NO PIC QUOTING.

Oreos look good! I noticed I haven't seen any Anniversary 3's, 4's or 9's yet. Are they that bad?

Another Grail off the list. DS V's

Had these Pumps in 6th grade, had to get them again.

LEGGGOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

5zgr2w.jpg

Shouts to my dude ro0ts:

23m1yr5.jpg

To me, best priced pick up of 2010 thus far - $125 local meet up and that's Canadian!
grin.gif

Went to go get the III's hoping they would take the $30 off coupon they didnt, so went next door to Champs and had to settle for the IV's which come to think about it really are not that bad once you put them on your feet IMO, Also was given randomly a gift certificate from the sister in law to FTL cuz she dont shop there....total price paid $100
pimp.gif

W

evisumane123 - although I am not the biggest fan of the all white, the leather on the new Jordan line is great. It is thick and durable which gives it that classic look - nice grab.

jberk81 wrote:
evisumane123 - although I am not the biggest fan of the all white, the leather on the new Jordan line is great. It is thick and durable which gives it that classic look - nice grab.

I was just thinking the same thing.... After looking at that pic EVI posted that leather looks SOLID.
pimp.gif

Nice pickup homie.

DREDAY0789: What kind of camera / lens are you using if you don't mind me asking?

Funky pickups for me. HTM2 ( MAD MAD COMFORTABLE )

B.E.R.T

Back
Top Bottom