OFFICIAL APRIL PICK UP POST... BEWARE OF APRIL FOOLS...NO PIC QUOTING.

DAVID ... DOPE IXs homie. I cant wait to get my hands on them.

TRUE3BLUE ... dope Jacket. I love the details.

DIAB0531 ...
mad.gif
DOPE pickup once again homie
pimp.gif

i posted the other night and it got deleted so im gonna give it another shot...enjoy
iheaded over to ntny last week to try and see if i could grab thosescuba blue air max 1's that were on clearance but they had already soldout..but as soon as i got to the sportswear dept i peeped these and ihad to have them...one of the first sneakers in a long while that irocked the next day...i wanna try and head back over there sometimethis week and see if i can double up..
385517263.jpg

whilei was over there i wound up pickin up the football blue am1's from theair attack pack...i had wanted them since i first saw the pics soinstead of coppin off eastbay like i was plannin i just grabbed them inperson..the material is real nice..
385517283.jpg

ihad always wanted a pair of these and i came across these on the baydude had a bin of 140 + shippin obo ...anywho i wound up get themshipped for 115 which im real happy about
385517294.jpg

thesecame off the bay also got them for about 90 shipped...i used to have apair that i dogged up real bad so i was siked to get them again..
385517306.jpg

while i was over at ntny i had also grabbed these wmns af1 high premium studs which were on clearance for 66.97...
385517314.jpg

iwound up goin back later in the week and return them...i had alreadycopped the black futura highs which i havent rocked yet so i figured idjust cop something else wit the 20% off coupon they give u with urreturn...which actually wound up payin off cause i was able to get thelast sz 11 red/black/white ajko's..i thought i wasnt gonna be able toscoop a pair it seems like these were real limited...so i was happy tocop for a bill
385517353.jpg

ihad been wantin to double up on these since day one but waiting woundup payin off..i grabbed these off the bay for a 100 dollar offer witshippin they were 120 which i think is pretty good...cant wait to rockthe hell outta these
385517340.jpg

andlast but not least i wound up grabbin these + 20$ in a trade wit my ftlconnect for my extra pair of tb spizikes...i always wanted these but inever wanted to pay out money for them so i aint mad..
385517359.jpg

one
matt

Originally Posted by Diab0531

sdubl- i dont think so, its unfortunate because some of these are DOPE

not many Js have caught my eye recently, but some of those are lookin real nice.

got these in the mail today from shoetrends
pimp.gif

gonna rock em to death

Got this backpack froma friend whos one of the pro's on my club track team
he gave it to me about a month or so ago after he came home from the indoor games in DOHA...He was on the 4x4 team for the US
 the bag still had the  tags and all(not really a price tag...just an Adidas tagg...im sure it was free or somethin)..it was new when i got it
laugh.gif

he isnt allowed to wear anything besides nike now thats why he gave me the bag
pimp.gif

I wear it to all my meets and keep my gear in it...means a lot to me

and you can download my mixtape

Download 320k
Download/Stream

thanks

the 6's on the White red collection look good, especially with the leather quality.
my first converse pick up in YEARS.

sup guys,
here´s what I got over the last couple of weeks

Orange Blaze Dunks (33 Euro, so why not)

Adidas SuperStar Darth Vader

Adidas Forum Mid AT AT (details are crazy on these)

Adidas ZX 8000 Consortium (Equipment style)

Originally Posted by mj234eva

Originally Posted by densho23

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by canesak

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Powder IXs... ILLY! They're the best IX colorway in my book.

for
Charcoal 9s >

pimp.gif

^cosign!
For the Originals, yes.  Yet to be determined on the retros tho.

nah i still say og powders > og charcoals....retros dont really care about them

Back
Top Bottom