OFFICIAL APRIL PICK UP POST... BEWARE OF APRIL FOOLS...NO PIC QUOTING.

Those Columbias
eek.gif
Wow!

I know this isn't exactly an everyday wear type of shoe, but I haven't been excited for a pair of nike boots EVER. I've always been an adidas Predator fan, but I decided to give nike's latest incarnation of the Vapor. But like most shoes WE'VE bought here on NT, we've worn for causal wear and not for it's intended purpose. Anyways, enough blah, blah.
Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly 2:

385347363.jpg
385347367.jpg

Relaced and ready for next Sunday
385347366.jpg

Nice CTK's when i went to HOH LA couple weeks ago they only had small sizes did they get a restock?

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

I had so much I wanted to comment on but those Columbia's have me damn near speechless.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

Ant...ya know if u don't ever get those tan yeezy's, i'll take the other 2 off you.....

laugh.gif

I'm sure.

Carnivores are SOOOOO official. I honestly can't see how everyone can't see how dope they are. It shouldn't even be love/hate.

DF!!!

You're gonna see how everyonecant see how dope they are when they hit stores, u know how nike sportswear shoes sell  

Originally Posted by Uluv411

How in the HECK were those Columbias stored!? There's no yellowing at all!!
The previous owner said he kept them in the box stored away in the closet.  I was amazed myself when i got them....One of the best conditioned OG Columbia's i've ever seen.....Thanks everyone for your comments, appreciate it. 

Originally Posted by rolla808

Nice CTK's when i went to HOH LA couple weeks ago they only had small sizes did they get a restock?

I am not sure they had my size 11 though

eek.gif
at all these OGs dropping outta nowhere..
pimp.gif

Fred,
pimp.gif
on those boots. I would cop but Nike boots hurt my knees. I'll stay a Predator man.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by supeRsiC97

Originally Posted by Uluv411

How in the HECK were those Columbias stored!? There's no yellowing at all!!
The previous owner said he kept them in the box stored away in the closet.  I was amazed myself when i got them....One of the best conditioned OG Columbia's i've ever seen.....Thanks everyone for your comments, appreciate it. 
That's funny cuz my EXACT reply when I saw "Uluv411" pose the question was......Probably just in the box on a shelf.

A lot of you guys put WAY too much thought into storing your shoes. I've been saying this for years and I'll keep saying it.

"Climate controlled storage units with anti-glare resistant glass and dehumidifying machines."......lol C'mon man, they're JUST shoes!!!

All comments aside, those OG Columbias......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Another trip to the e.s. after school...
waited too long to grab these. cant wait to wear them!

116otgi.jpg

14aap2x.jpg

well sorry for the crappy phone pics. I went into my grandmas attic this weekend and was lookng through old albums and she said that i could take what i wanted. So i did and here are my favorites.

385354078.jpg

385354077.jpg

385354076.jpg

385354074.jpg

Looking at those OG Columbia's make me wanna throw out the last 4 pairs of j's i brought. Its all about quality people. Im about to just copp older sneakers and leave these flu-games retros to the youngins.

Back
Top Bottom