***OFFICIAL APRIL PICK UP POST*** vol. don't be a fool and quote pics...

^they look pretty big for a size 10. I love the colorway of the 11 lows, just not sure if I really want them. The pic eatMYswoosh posted had me sold only to scroll down and them in my size looking like planks. Nice pick-ups everyone!!!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

Those 'skins & giants am95's are tough...hate those teams though, lol. Need the eagles pair badly...asap.

-Pete
Eagles are the worst out of all 32 shoes 
tongue.gif

LOL...ouch. Although I gotta admit the colorblocking on the Eagles pair isn't so great. Those ******** were done perfectly imo, Giants too. Can't bring myself to give respect to anything Cowboy related...

Originally Posted by blacklion23

^they look pretty big for a size 10. Nice pick-ups everyone!!!

they are true to size, iphone 4 pics just crappy sOmetimes quality on this XI lows are really nice i already rock them i want another pair now

Originally Posted by blacklion23

^they look pretty big for a size 10. I love the colorway of the 11 lows, just not sure if I really want them. The pic eatMYswoosh posted had me sold only to scroll down and them in my size looking like planks. Nice pick-ups everyone!!!
The box is a lot smaller then normal thats probably why it looks out of proportion

7120269907_eb84e97dba_b.jpg

Picked these up this week and have Kobe Posion Dart Frogs on the way. Wore the Jordans already and they creased. Havent worn Lebrons yet.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

you're welcome James....they're dope...i'd cop but it'd be against my principles as a member of Big Blue Nation. 
laugh.gif

NYG v WAS

Where you guys copping the NFL packs at thought this were internet only? 
nerd.gif

Anyways:

Picked up 2 new tees-

A few KidrobotxFuturama figs at barnes and noble-

And Most importantly got these in 
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Something I don't like about those new XI lows. Can't put my finger on it but something doesn't sit right with me.

Pause.

Citron Trainer's for $58 shipped - Outlet

DTII's for $102 w/Footlocker B-day coupon

Under $200 shipped for Send Help's.

$130 for Uptempos

Playoffs like everyone else.  Quality isn't as bad as everyone makes them out to be but I'm still on the hunt for 04's or OGs.

lookdown where you get those tiger camo army hats from i cant read the label on them. Looks like supreme though.

Info on Draft packs? I need to grab my 'boys 95s, I can't find any retail info for online cause I'm no where near 21 mercer let alone any niketowns.

Hold up, dont be tryna steal my bucket hat mojo lol....Naw but I ordered that bucket hat awhile ago, and the day before I was supposed to receive it, I got an email saying "sorry nevermind" and they refunded my money smh...I WAS PISSED

Back
Top Bottom