***OFFICIAL APRIL WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU, YOU APRIL FOOL.

TimCity2000

simple and clean fit boss..

have you or has anyone asked you/the firm you are working for, to incorporate a hidden room of some sort for their spot?

Originally Posted by 2b1ASK1

TimCity2000

simple and clean fit boss..

have you or has anyone asked you/the firm you are working for, to incorporate a hidden room of some sort for their spot?
thanks!  i'm afraid i don't follow the last part, though...

Forget commenting on the next man's fresh...I hope 5 to 10 years from now some of you will look back and say damn I was paying double for some hype kicks cause that's what the majority was doing and there coming back out...

Originally Posted by StillIn729

It's the wdywt thread, you open yourself up to criticism by posting in here...no one is forcing you to do this

Saying someone is wack is an opinion it's not hate, some of you guys are $.99 toilet paper soft

I actually find that kind of cheap toilet paper very hard and uncomfortable but I get what you mean 
laugh.gif

The only way to say you don't like something on niketalk is "not a fan", otherwise you're a hater..

Everyone here has a right to express their opinion just like you have the right to wear tight red pants, Jordan from head to toe everyday of your life, animal print Toms, or look like you're Tommy Devitos little nephew wearing true blue 3s.

As long as the comments are within the rules of NT I don't see the problem.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by attila the hun

You guys are right. By posting here you open yourself up, but concomitantly, what is wrong with keeping an opinion to yourself? If you don't like a fit, why is it so important to say that you don't like it? It is not required that one says their opinion either. I have NEVER seen Dallisto say anything about anyone else's fit. That's all. I have lurked on here for a while and criticizing Dallisto is a cyclical event.

It is, after all, "What did you wear today" and not "What did you wear today with opinions about what you wore today."
ahh the old lurker
so by your definition; no one should be able to say positive comments either...it should be post a picture and that is it? if you post a picture then you must accept the comments that come with positive or negative otherwise just don't post it

if I post a picture and you tell me I'm wack as hell that is your opinion and that's fine with me
he never said you shouldnt be able to, hes saying that you should use more discretion and class in deciding what to say. 

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Wearing Jordan clothing with Jordans everyday ! Do you have a Jordan lunch box and backpack too ?

Why are you hating on the man though? Dalitso is cool people

dalitso is still around 
eek.gif

pimp.gif

i even remember lurking when sneakermane and dalitso were always bringing the heat on WDYWT

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Wearing Jordan clothing with Jordans everyday ! Do you have a Jordan lunch box and backpack too ?
30t6p3b.gif
this guy
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

Ignoring the crap above...

I will be copping a lot more of these...
been to the mall 3 times in the past week, why cant I find Roshe's anywhere

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

some of the fashions going around on NT...you dudes are going to wake up 5-10 years from now and say to yourself "i cant believe i wore that and thought it was cool". tight pants, leopard print, etc etc etc.

you mean how cats now wake up nowadays and say to themselves "why the hell did i buy XL - XXL shirts and overly baggy jeans"?...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solarius49

he never said you shouldnt be able to, hes saying that you should use more discretion and class in deciding what to say. 

this.

personally i almost never comment on stuff i don't like in here (cuz at the end of the day i'd rather spend my time talking about stuff i DO like, and cuz all this stuff is subjective, nobody's opinion is rule), but the way some cats do it, you can smell their sodium levels... not even that they're always jealous, they just like dissing other people too much...

it's the people who do it, and you can tell they just get off on tearing people down (that they don't even know in real life), that's the definition of a "hater" imo...

otherwise, there's absolutely nothing wrong with expressing a opinion (if i do say something negative about a fit it might be "not my thang" or something to that effect)...

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

Ignoring the crap above...

I will be copping a lot more of these...
been to the mall 3 times in the past week, why cant I find Roshe's anywhere
Check out your local Nordstrom Rack. I haven't seen them anywhere else, besides online

that sarcasm comment on dalsito was made lame though. anyway, Dalsito, info on that jordan varsity if you can? when'd that !$+ come out?

Back
Top Bottom