OFFICIAL APRIL'13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike San Leandro Clearance update:

I'm a size 10.5-11.  I also checked around size 10s and some GS and women sizes.

Here's what I saw...

TONS of mens Kukunis

10.5 Air Force 1 Dunk Hi Olympic

10.5 N7 Free Forward Moc

Lots of Solstice Premium NRG

Hyperfuse

Free Trails

Griffey Max

Gatos

Melo M9s in all black.  silver/blk and a raptor color version one

Melo M8s

for womens...lots of dunks, air max 1s, air max 95s

I got myself a pair of Free Woven in 11.

Behind the counter...

one pair of hyperflight (the new ones) in 8.5

one pair of jordan 1 or 2..not sure..but it's all white.  and the top/tongue inner edges is blk/red

a full size run...lebron 9 p.s. elite (white/carbon fiber) for 89.99...was thinking of getting a pair but if i did, it would have been for resell...not feeling the style.

then the team jordans 2012 (grey/neon, and all neon orange) that's been in the back counter for the past weeks.

As for clothes, I think I saw the popular 3m jacket people like but it was ALL black and sizes were in Medium.

Last edited:

I'm a size 10.5-11.  I also checked around size 10s and some GS and women sizes.

Here's what I saw...

TONS of mens Kukunis

10.5 N7 Free Forward Moc
Hyperfuse
Free Trails
Griffey Max
Gatos
Melo M8s

Behind the counter...
one pair of jordan 1 or 2..not sure..but it's all white.  and the top/tongue inner edges is blk/red

a full size run...lebron 9 p.s. elite (white/carbon fiber) for 89.99...was thinking of getting a pair but if i did, it would have been for resell...not feeling the style.

then the team jordans 2012 (grey/neon, and all neon orange) that's been in the back counter for the past weeks.

As for clothes, I think I saw the popular 3m jacket people like but it was ALL black and sizes were in Medium.
That's some great info.. The Lebron IX Elites are size 11 and up. Was looking for an 8.5 but no luck :frown:

Here's what I saw...

TONS of mens Kukunis

10.5 N7 Free Forward Moc

Hyperfuse

Free Trails

Griffey Max

Gatos

Melo M8s

Behind the counter...

I returned a YOTS Rache Size 11 last night if anyone is interested. 

are those the ones in this pic by chance?? 

EDIT: just got off the phone with them. The only size left is an 11. 

Last edited:
Which Griffey max did they have? and was there any more nike Lebron 9 Elites ?
You are better off calling them and checking.  These were just shoes off the top of my head while I was scanning the aisles.  As for the Lebron 9, I believe several members have made comments about it above.

Info on that Black 3M jacket?
He might've seen the women's one. As far as I know, there are very very few men's version of the black one around. It looks like the Olympic 21st C Windrunner, but unbadged (no US flag, words, Olympic logo). It doesn't shine bright as the silver one when hit by light. Photos attached. On the photo where there are two jackets... front = black, back = Olympic.

EDIT: Sizing is almost, if not exactly the same as the Olympic ones. So a good guideline would be to get a size up. i.e. women's M = slim fit men's S, women's XL = slim fit men's L. As with the Olympic ones, consider the women's sizing sort of like a slim fit version (because of the sharper cut at the armpit areas).

Last edited:
I've been looking for this black one forever.

If anyone knows the name or style number of the one advan24r is talking about, i'd really appreciate it.

He might've seen the women's one. As far as I know, there are very very few men's version of the black one around. It looks like the Olympic 21st C Windrunner, but unbadged (no US flag, words, Olympic logo). It doesn't shine bright as the silver one when hit by light. Photos attached. On the photo where there are two jackets... front = black, back = Olympic.

EDIT: Sizing is almost, if not exactly the same as the Olympic ones. So a good guideline would be to get a size up. i.e. women's M = slim fit men's S, women's XL = slim fit men's L. As with the Olympic ones, consider the women's sizing sort of like a slim fit version (because of the sharper cut at the armpit areas).
Well, I hope it wasn't womens because it was all hung up in the men's section under medium.  I think pricing was $79.99 or $89.99.  It may be cheaper.

View media item 357217

Thanks for the reply bro!!

Yea i seen that one at 21Mercer over the fall and forgot to get the style #

Gonna call the outlet now

THANKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom