OFFICIAL APRIL'13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inside tag. Its probably too faint for you to see it.

Also sometimes stamped on the box. It's often black on black, so it can be hard to see unless in the right light. Not always stamped on box though.

I dont know if this is not allowed but where can i find these 20% coupons that everyone gets?

You can try asking the employees if you are in-store. As I said before, they used to hand them out fairly freely, but that's tightened up over the years.

Im guessing there is no printable coupon either?

No. They are intended for use for only F & Fs of employees, not for the public.

Last edited:
stopped by paramus outlet today. They had the green hyperflights in a size 8 or 9(dont remember) for $119(plus 20%off, so like 100. also had pewter af1 foamposite lows in sz.11 for $140 w/ 20%off. Some other stuff included pillars in grey and green for $100(no 20%). I lucked out and some employee told me they had a sz.14 of the michigan air jordan 1's which,at that store, is discounted even further, so with all those discounts ended up copping for $31.99. Very cheap

You can try asking the employees if you are in-store. As I said before, they used to hand them out fairly freely, but that's tightened up over the years.
No. They are intended for use for only F & Fs of employees, not for the public.
Damn..thank you sir.

Last edited:
highlights from round rock, tx hash wall, which is 20% off on top of these prices...

lunarglide 4 NSW (leather) 59.99 on hash wall in many sizes, lots of 10 and 11
hyperdunk elite black 99.99 random sizes
Jordan 2011 white/red 89.99

Did anyone try to phone an order for the XII playoffs a couple pages back or are they not available for phone orders?

At San Leandro clearance.

Quite a few sizes of KDV for $69 each. There was also a pair of the Easters behind the counter size 12.

Also 49ers and Raiders jerseys for $59.
Don't forget that you got 20% off on the KD V and the jerseys, weren't they $29.99? 

Yo! I know I put the Cloak's from Ross as a heads up last month but make sure you check your Ross's tomorrow early. These are popping up in random sizes around my way.
View media item 361579

Where did you find those? How do you know they'll pop up in stores tomorrow? I checked my Ross today and they had nothing. Do we go ahead and ask the associates when shipments come in.

Where did you find those? How do you know they'll pop up in stores tomorrow? I checked my Ross today and they had nothing. Do we go ahead and ask the associates when shipments come in.

I just check my Ross once a week and we get some crazy stuff man. They pop up at certain stores it really is a hit or miss but I know a lot of stores are seeing Kobe 7's and LeBron 9's right now.

I just check my Ross once a week and we get some crazy stuff man. They pop up at certain stores it really is a hit or miss but I know a lot of stores are seeing Kobe 7's and LeBron 9's right now.
is ross a chain in the west?

anyone from long island, whats the better outlet store deer park or riverhead? thanks! 

It's a hit or miss with both of them.. Depending on where on LI u live you can check out Oceanside also all in a day.

Riverhead is a Premium outlet with Premium stores

DP is an average outlet with average stores

Oceanside is just a Nike Factory Store no other outlets around it.

So if you're looking to shop at other stores that should be a good measure of where to go!

Good Luck!

anyone from long island, whats the better outlet store deer park or riverhead? thanks! 
Riverhead is larger but they both tend to have different stock. In the last 3-4 months I've bought more boots at Deer Park and more sneakers at Riverhead. They are only 20-30 minutes away from each other go to both. 

Riverhead does have a lot more PYT's working there and it is the start of cuffing season so you know.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom