Official Arizona Cardinals vs Philadelphia Eagles NFC Conference Championship Game Thread

One more TD by the Cards in either this quarter or early in the 3rd and it's a wrap. Eagles are done

i jus start watching the game right now. all i saw was that fitz TD. so you guys saying he has made 2 other TD already??

dont want to speak to soon but we just might be watching the super bowl champions...theyre offense is on top of their game right now

Haley is doing a great job calling plays. Just think Quan hasnt even got started yet. Sheldon Browns feet were in cement. Philly better put 6 on the board hereor ita over

Originally Posted by hampisaboss

Fitz might be a 99 on Madden now
laugh.gif
I thought the exact same thing earlier

Ag talkin crazy.
laugh.gif
he jumped the slant perfect he just went for hit instead ball.

smh.gif

Sheldon was playin the slant and got the fade
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by recognizAZ

is Asante in pain or what?

FITZZZZ

boldin hasn't had a touch yet... Beware

I was wondering the same thing. I didn't know if he was smiling big or in pain. I thought boldin had 1 catch at the beginning of the game? Butdamn.....fitzi is baaaaaaallin!

smh.gif
Brown didn't even try on that one
smh.gif
....its like a man amongst boys the way Larry playin....if they don't slow him down, this will be a done deal atthe half

crazy davo, I was gonna respond but didn't Gunna hush you up last week during the Carolina/Arizona game thread
laugh.gif

Maybe I'm just frustrated but are these refs being paid off??

Kurt Warner has to be one of the most annoying players in the league...

You know what makes me the angriest? The media LOVES this *+@%. Joe Buck is creaming his pants right now. He HATES everything Philadelphia. Then you'llhave clowns like Tom Jackson saying "I told you so!" Shut the **@# up. You, and everyone else in the world thought the Cardinals were the worst teamever.

KILL ME NOW.

Back
Top Bottom