Official Arizona Cardinals vs Philadelphia Eagles NFC Conference Championship Game Thread

The fact is, ultiamtely the game could come down to that play. If Eagles were to score here, then get ball @ half it could be tied up. Opposed to going donw 24or even 28-6 at half

Ok well Eagles didn't score. but as I was saying, had it happened. A lot could have changed based on that call
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Wasn't Fitz the ball boy for the Vikings when they had Moss and Cris Carter?
For those who missed it, they had a great interview with him and Carter on Countdown this morning. It's worth a look if you can somehow catchit again.

And TO is definitely somewhere smiling right now.
laugh.gif

Why didn't EVERYONE see this coming. Philly always finds a way to @%%% up in the Championship game and Arizona is unstoppable right now.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Eagles will get back on track. Game is far from over.
pimp.gif

That's exactly what I usually say, but I'm not seeing it this game from the Eagles. Westbrook, I believe, is a bum right now, and McNabb will choke.

*gives a pat on the back*

its not the fact that the play cant be reviewed its the fact that the ref blew the play dead. So its more the ref blew it, not the rules

Does Andy Reid sit in a beach chair eating cheese doodles during Eagles practice or what? What an awful example for a coach to be morbidly obese like he is.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

I can't believe that the NFL continues to have problems with the way their rules are set up and how the ref's call the games.
Word, I think any coach should be able to review whatever they like.

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

Does Andy Reid sit in a beach chair eating cheese doodles during Eagles practice or what? What an awful example for a coach to be morbidly obese like he is.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I had a coach in 8th grade, who would pull out a footlong sub and tell us to run til he was done eating it. He'd finish.... and then whip out another footlong
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

The fact is, ultiamtely the game could come down to that play. If Eagles were to score here, then get ball @ half it could be tied up. Opposed to going donw 24 or even 28-6 at half

Ok well Eagles didn't score. but as I was saying, had it happened. A lot could have changed based on that call
roll.gif

word
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom