OFFICIAL AUGUST '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theyre probably gone, but if u want u could call em at

Nothing good lasts long at that store...

Employees usually send out texts to the homies on when & where to find the deals...

Last edited:
^^ those employees are just stupid...

$50 is worth losing your job... Let alone "swoosh"... Not in my book!

1. Not necessarily every employee is a "sneakerhead" and cares about a swoosh account, or working for Nike above working at the next store in the mall.
2. $50 tax free is like a days pay if you working a minimum wage, or near minimum wage retail gig.
3. It's not like they are going it just once - how many times would you have to do it for it to have been worth it if you get caught later? 10? 20?
4. There will always be people who make bad risk-benefit decisions, but generally speaking, if you want to stop corruption among your employees, you probably should have been paying them better. What do you really have to lose if you are a kid working that kind of job?

You been around a loonngg time, Supa. You know outlet employee corruption is as old as dirt. And, people been complaining about it in this thread since even before the Vampiro Will days.

Just to keep this post relevant - Size 8 all white Foams for retail on City Gear. A few sizes of the royal and grey foams too.

Last edited:
1. Not necessarily every employee is a "sneakerhead" and cares about a swoosh account, or working for Nike above working at the next store in the mall.
2. $50 tax free is like a days pay if you working a minimum wage, or near minimum wage retail gig.
3. It's not like they are going it just once - how many times would you have to do it for it to have been worth it if you get caught later? 10? 20?
4. There will always be people who make bad risk-benefit decisions, but generally speaking, if you want to stop corruption among your employees, you probably should have been paying them better. What do you really have to lose if you are a kid working that kind of job?

You been around a loonngg time, Supa. You know outlet employee corruption is as old as dirt. And, people been complaining about it in this thread since even before the Vampiro Will days.

Just to keep this post relevant - Size 8 all white Foams for retail on City Gear. A few sizes of the royal and grey foams too.
repped for being economically literate.

Wow. I thought it was lost too cause I ordered first a while ago but it just came in right now. It looks a lot lot better than the original. My goodness.
View media item 547088

I copped this jacket out of san leandro yesterday for 59.99 striaght love it was the only one

Then I came up on some Air Max 90 hybrids the Paris QS for 69

Great day

I keep finding top ten 2000's everywhere at ross don't know if I should cop
Same here, all the colorways. I scooped the nightmare before Christmas ones for $39 and traded them for 3M SB Raging Bulls at the Htown sneaker summit. Couldn't believe that come up.

I keep finding top ten 2000's everywhere at ross don't know if I should cop
If you like 'em, cop 'em! I haven't seen Nightmares though. I copped some Real Deals, so I don't think I want a the top ten 2000's too... too similar IMO.

check your local TJ Maxx

Just got a Nike Loopwheeler Sweatshirt (Normally $350.00) for $49.99

Can you post a pic of the specific one you found?

What was the size run like?

Just wanna see if there's a chance it might pop up over here...

more San Leandro clearance corruption? nothing new.

Yea if you really want to get em where it hurts, those surveys just say you know about the stuff that happens in the back, blah blah blah. corporate will step in.

to keep it relevant, if you go to europe, jordan iv toro red, those black/grey 1s, those iv mint or whatever you call those damn things, white/fire red 3s, white grape vs, all sitting.

oh lebron "galaxy" i dont know the name Xs, and BHM Xs can be seen sitting. also all white foamposite and those metallic blue foams sitting.

copped a pair of lebron x qs black suede forgot what the nick name is.. oh yea lebron hazlenuts are sitting as well.

more San Leandro clearance corruption? nothing new.

Yea if you really want to get em where it hurts, those surveys just say you know about the stuff that happens in the back, blah blah blah. corporate will step in.

to keep it relevant, if you go to europe, jordan iv toro red, those black/grey 1s, those iv mint or whatever you call those damn things, white/fire red 3s, white grape vs, all sitting.

oh lebron "galaxy" i dont know the name Xs, and BHM Xs can be seen sitting. also all white foamposite and those metallic blue foams sitting.

copped a pair of lebron x qs black suede forgot what the nick name is.. oh yea lebron hazlenuts are sitting as well.

confirmed i was in london two weeks ago and everything you said was there and then some. all they care about their is their Huarache retros

Woodburn Premium outlets:

3 pairs of flyknit ones, wolf greys, volts, and electric green,129.99 FSR on all.

Nike Sb dunk low pro sequoia - FSR 

Last edited:
check your local TJ Maxx

Just got a Nike Loopwheeler Sweatshirt (Normally $350.00) for $49.99

Drove around town and hit up 3 locations, struck out :frown: I've been after some loopwheeler stuff at discount for a long time.

Folsom Outlet here in Ca:

Big Apple Revis - 74.99 FSR
Fly knits - Greys, Volts, Green 129.99 FSR
Poison dart Lakers - FSR 109.99
Wolf grey/Orange Diamond Turf FSR 99.99

Pretty bummy out here, didn't see any returns besides a few pairs of free flyknits didn't catch the sizes or the price though.

Moe's in Atlas Park, Queens restocked on these over the weekend $120 also saw Griffey's from the same pack in the store. 

The Marshalls at Dolphin Mall has the Red Camo/YOTS Kobe 8 size 11 for 49.99. It's a display pair without the tissue and there's only a pair left.

They also had some LBJ hi-quarter elite socks in white/red size large for 9.99 for two pairs. Love the hi-quarters so picked those up. Also saw some Jordan dri-fit socks size medium in black/white for 9.99.

Last edited:
Folsom Outlet here in Ca:

Big Apple Revis - 74.99 FSR
Fly knits - Greys, Volts, Green 129.99 FSR
Poison dart Lakers - FSR 109.99
Wolf grey/Orange Diamond Turf FSR 99.99

Pretty bummy out here, didn't see any returns besides a few pairs of free flyknits didn't catch the sizes or the price though.
i just returned a pair of Playoff 8s and a pair of xmas Hyperposites to the Folsom Outlet. size 12 on both.  idk if there still there but it was only a couple days ago

^^ those employees are just stupid...

$50 is worth losing your job... Let alone "swoosh"... Not in my book!

Knowledge dropped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom