OFFICIAL AUGUST '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
20% off hash wall at the Nike Store In Dolphin Mall
They had a pair of kobe 9 elite in white/gold, south beach lebron 11s, and a pair of all star lebron 11s. All behind the counter. They also had a pair of the lebron 11s in black and red on the hash.

Ross had a pair of nike janoskis in the leopard black color size 6 for 39.99

Nike Arundel Mills MD

KD 6 aunt pearls in GS. $89.99
No phone orders, no holds, 1 per person per day

citadel outlet

- regular stock wall

Lebron X - volt

flyknit trainers chlorine blue & pink/blue

hashwall size 11

- lebron xi elite - black/gold

- hyper rev - green

- KD 6 elite - watermelon

behind counter size 11

- jordan 14 - grey/blue

clearance rack - add 30% off

Last edited:
Quick question, I've ordered from a Nike outlet just once before a while back, so I can't remember, but my question is, is it possible for them to call/email you the tracking number before the item ships? I called and order some shoes for my son on Wednesday, they got around to processing the order last night, their shipping manager called me this morning to give me the tracking number and to say the shoes will ship Monday.

Quick question, I've ordered from a Nike outlet just once before a while back, so I can't remember, but my question is, is it possible for them to call/email you the tracking number before the item ships? I called and order some shoes for my son on Wednesday, they got around to processing the order last night, their shipping manager called me this morning to give me the tracking number and to say the shoes will ship Monday.
Usually they are supposed to email you a receipt after they process the order. It can take a couple hours to a day for them to ship out though, so they best way would be to call back after a couple hours, and ask for a manager to get a tracking # etc. But in my experience it takes a long time to ship out, you just have to call back periodically to follow up on your order.

^^^yeah, I called and talked to a manager, she have me a tracking number, and even told me the total, she told me that the receipt would be in the box. She gave me the tracking number, but said the shoes won't ship until Monday, just wondered if that's normal(ish)

Thanks for that update.gonna scoop them Bo's and maybe the af1's

Last edited:
Sb shirts tanks $9.99
Tanks 40%
Bb and sb 20%
30% slides

Suede + denim lebron 11 8.5
Ontario

Last edited:

do they fit TTS?
Hyperposites run a bit small. A little short in length and a little narrow. Nothing major. I went with my true size (I have a wide foot btw) and they feel fine. Just a bit snug. Once you break in the foam it actually gives a good fit. It just takes a long time. They are built like tanks. If you have Lebron-type feet you should probably look elsewhere. I do need to wear elite socks or double sock when I wear them. For whatever reason they rub my heals in a weird way and caused blisters the first couple times I wore them with basic Nike socks.

More info and a performance review by Nightwing2303:

http://weartesters.com/nike-air-max-hyperposite-performance-review/

20% off hash wall at the Nike Store In Dolphin Mall
They had a pair of kobe 9 elite in white/gold, south beach lebron 11s, and a pair of all star lebron 11s. All behind the counter. They also had a pair of the lebron 11s in black and red on the hash.

Ross had a pair of nike janoskis in the leopard black color size 6 for 39.99
What sizes were the Kobe's and Lebron's

^^^yeah, I called and talked to a manager, she have me a tracking number, and even told me the total, she told me that the receipt would be in the box. She gave me the tracking number, but said the shoes won't ship until Monday, just wondered if that's normal(ish)

Its normal. Fedex only does pickups monday through fridays

Just checked out the tejon outlets last night (new store)and got the url to try to do the gift card thing but it seems like nike really got on it since summerville cuz now they require a username and password

I just called the Milpitas store to order 2 pairs of those trainers for 41.97. They took my order but said since they were so busy that they might couldn't process it till Monday. The problem with that is I won't get the additional 20% off if so...

Hopefully they give me a call back later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom