OFFICIAL AUGUST '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike in jersey gardens has some team usa apparel in if anyone was looking but too bad its still retail no discounted price

Nike in jersey gardens has some team usa apparel in if anyone was looking but too bad its still retail no discounted price

I think all outlets have USA gear for retail. Ima wait after olympics to cop for cheap.

Probably be better to stock locate instore than over the phone or chat

These Amazon links are interesting. For best results, calling stores and providing the style number to stock locate will allow you to collect a list of stores that may have the item, then call those stores to confirm stock as well as phone orders. Even if the system says the item is in stock, always ask to put the item on hold before pickup so it is physically confirmed in hand. Time intensive but the highest chance if successful.

Trust but always verify.

has anyone seen the moc tech fleece in stock? livermore had them but nike assist and ndc weren't very helpful in stock locating.

has anyone seen the moc tech fleece in stock? livermore had them but nike assist and ndc weren't very helpful in stock locating.

The purple colorway have been in stores from Saratoga, San Leandro, and up to Folsom. Sizes 8 and under can be randomly found in grey .

Again, do research and call stores with the style number. Here is the cool grey style #834591-010

The purple colorway have been in stores from Saratoga, San Leandro, and up to Folsom. Sizes 8 and under can be randomly found in grey .

Again, do research and call stores with the style number. Here is the cool grey style #834591-010
thanks. i did plenty of research as mentioned in my original post. nike livermore couldn't track them down at another store. NDC said they didn't have any sizes at any stores, which is incorrect, since I was in store in Livermore.

thanks. i did plenty of research as mentioned in my original post. nike livermore couldn't track them down at another store. NDC said they didn't have any sizes at any stores, which is incorrect, since I was in store in Livermore.

Thanks for doing previous research before hand. Unfortunately, like any retailer, 100% inventory accuracy is difficult to be met and it seems less likely as of lately--I'm well aware of it myself. Check your PM downyboy downyboy

I remember these being $49.99 plus half off at Livermore like a month or so ago. Actually like in June. Didn't appeal to me... I think we're talking about the same thing lol

Orlando I Drive Clearance has the moc tech fleece in stock. Various sizes and only the purple colorway. I forgot what they call the colorway 

coworker of mine went to SL today and managed to walk out with a pair of the 2016 Ben Gordon Foamposite pros that come out later this month. He's still a bit iffy on the fact that or on how these ended up at a clearance store anyways. They cant be fake right? Since they were sold at an actual nike store..... A little help please... He just needs a bit of reassurance. I told him this is probably just a rare occurrence but it im sure it does happen once in a blue moon. (today is his birthday too) haha

coworker of mine went to SL today and managed to walk out with a pair of the 2016 Ben Gordon Foamposite pros that come out later this month. He's still a bit iffy on the fact that or on how these ended up at a clearance store anyways. They cant be fake right? Since they were sold at an actual nike store..... A little help please... He just needs a bit of reassurance. I told him this is probably just a rare occurrence but it im sure it does happen once in a blue moon. (today is his birthday too) haha
Happens all the time.

Lettermans were hashed before they released at a few outlets.

Mostliklely a return bought last month from the "Golden Box" event in SF. During the event the style number was a final sale but possibly approved for returns now.

Can you guys keep a look out for USA stuff hitting the outlets? I would assume once the olympics are over they will be flooding the outlets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom