OFFICIAL AUGUST '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bergen town center had the same stuff as usual that is posted (very well btw with the pics). A few Olympic shirts remaining for 40% off before 20% purchase. They had the tech fleece for women and kids. No men's.

Did get retro 7 tinker Olympics for $150 off hash. Only size. Had the Rafas with his achievements imprinted on it from the US Open last year in a 12 on hash for 129.99. Other than that. Same as usual for shoes. All before the store opened with about five minutes it was "official".

With the extra 20% off just copped a pair of black tech flecce joggers and shorts plus a usa tank top for $77.26 from jersey gardens!

Last edited:
National Harbor:

-Letterman 1s 99.99 FSR
-Charlotte 10s 119.99 basically FSR
-Olympic stuff people been thirsty for has pretty much already been ran through, got a few straggler wmns olympic sweatshirts + 40% off. Didn't check kids olympic stuff.
-As of today, there was no 20% off your entire order deal, though team member mentioned they heard rumors MAYBE starting tomorrow.

Just called and confirmed they are doing 20% off entire purchase today. May stop by and grab those lettermans for $80.

So what's the deal with phone orders? Is it just based on the location? I'm looking for the bred ajkos and the closest outlet to me closed (Santa Fe) and I won't be able to go to the Colorado on for another 3 weeks. I feel they'll be all gone by then.

So what's the deal with phone orders? Is it just based on the location? I'm looking for the bred ajkos and the closest outlet to me closed (Santa Fe) and I won't be able to go to the Colorado on for another 3 weeks. I feel they'll be all gone by then.

Depends on every store and its managers. Not all stores do phone orders. Call to confirm.

8/27 Weekend promo report for Northern CA.

[table][TR]
[TD]NFS - Folsom[/TD]
[TD]
20% off entire purchase
MVP Purchase Promo
Phone orders: Yes
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]NFS - Vacaville[/TD]
[TD]
20% off entire purchase
Excludes Retros and Foams
MVP Purchase Promo
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]NFS - Livermore[/TD]
[TD]
20% off clearance footwear
30% off clearance apparel
30% off equipment
MVP Purchase Promo
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]NCS - San Leandro[/TD]
[TD]
20% off ALL footwear
40% off clearance apparel
30% off headwear
Socks promo
MVP Purchase Promo
Phone orders: No
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]NFS - Milpitas[/TD]
[TD]
20% off clearance footwear
30% off clearance apparel
MVP Purchase Promo
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]NFS - Saratoga[/TD]
[TD]
20% off entire purchase
MVP Purchase Promo
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]NFS - Gilroy[/TD]
[TD]
20% off entire purchase
MVP Purchase Promo
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/table]

All info is relayed as accurate as possible but is subject to change.

About phones orders:

MOST of these locations will honor phone orders during the weekday but may not during the weekend due to busy store operations. TIP....calling stores early (7:30AM) may get you a phone order processed during the weekend--results may vary.

Nike Outlet In Jeffersonville OH have them 8-13 for $89.99 and they take phone orders.
(740) 948-9244

Deer Park N.Y. has Air Jordan Letterman for 99.99 plus 20% off got them yesterday and they also had the City Pack Charlotte Retro 10's for 119.99  Plus 20%

$80 for Letterman's passed on the 10's Leather on Letterman's is butter soft . 

Gurnee, IL had tech fleece shorts and pants on sale earlier this week for 34.99 and 59.99 + 20% off.  Got shorts for $28 and pants for $48.

Just left Johnson Creek clearance store, it was jammed with people. They were running 20% off of all footwear and 40% off of apparel. They also were doing MVP passes too. They had a big mix of SB, Air Force 1, Jordan, Kyrie Irving, KD and Kobe clothes. They had Air Jordan 1 low shadow grey in scattered sizes, Air Force 1 Retro Hi in white/Crimson, Air Jordan 10 NYC in size 12, Air Jordan II Summer Lows and Alternate '87s in size 10, Air Jordan II Concord in size 14-17, Air Jordan VII Tinker Alternates in size 14-17, Air Jordan XI I.E. Referee in Size 8-10, Flight Posites in multiple sizes and Air Max 90 sneaker boots in size 12-12.5.

Only notable thing at Citadel, CA outside of what's been posted

View media item 2147364
7-9.5 you're fully covered. They then had a 12.5 and 2 pairs of 13s. Could possibly find other sizes in the back if you ask

Tampa premium was dry AF. One Olympic tee but that was it for apparel. Some red tech fleece shorts for $49

Lettermans were $99 also had char 10's, KO's, pretty much the same as all the other outlets.

Halton Hills (just outside Toronto, Canada):

View media item 2147529
View media item 2147531
View media item 2147532
View media item 2147533
View media item 2147534
Tf cropped are xl, for 99.97 + 30 off. Saw about 3 pairs

They have some Jordan 2 Chicago for 149.97 and 25% off. Only sizes 7-8 though.

Had a couple of Chicago city series 10s on hash for 159.97 + 25% off, but they were taken

Also, one pair of olive suede Foamposite 1, size 17 on hash. Forgot the price, like $200ish

Pries listed are in CDN.

Local Footlocker (DMV) had just marked down the All Star Penny 2 (all white with black sole) for 79.99. Also all colors of the huarache 2k4 (my local store had black and yellow and navy/white in stock) for 79.99 as well.

The Atlantic blue penny 2s were still 99.99.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom