OFFICIAL AUGUST '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really appreciate all the updates guys! Good looks on the pinnacles @ccastro02  

This morning flushing had

- few assorted WTK 10s size 10-11 for 200 + 20% off footwear

- Lunar Epic Lows in the Unlimited CW 160 + 20% off footwear

- Inneva Woven Mid size 7 and lower 69.99

- 30% off some apparel as well

They're probably stocking up for this weekend's labor day sale. I haven't been to the East LA spot yet. might have to see if anything good gets unloaded.

NCS
1275 Marina Blvd
San Leandro, CA 94577
(510) 483-3650

- 20% off footwear still
- 40% off selected apparel
- Kobe X high top colorways (What The, Rosegold in 8.5, and Koda) $149-$200 size vary.
- Kobe XI Easter multiple size 11 only $99 before 20% hash

NFS
3202 Livermore Outlets Dr
Livermore, CA 94551
(925) 454-1272

AIR FOOTSCAPE MAGISTA OR
$129 various sizes retail $220
View media item 2148520
9.5 Kobe XI Easter at retail
9.5 Kobe XI 3D at retail
- 40% off selected apparel

Looks like all outlets are getting ready for labor day weekend. Already expecting long lines for getting in store and for checkout.

Woodburn Outlets in PDX
Pinnacle 1's "Baroque brown/croc" - $300.00
"Alternate '89" 4's - $129.00
"Dunk from above" 5 lows - $129.00

Nike Factory Store, Louisville
Air Zoom Talaria white/volt og color way 149.99$ Size 10 and up i believe. Maroon 6 and Aqua 8 call/ask for sizes. 502 893 8199

Nike Factory Store, Louisville
Air Zoom Talaria white/volt og color way 149.99$ Size 10 and up i believe. Maroon 6 and Aqua 8 call/ask for sizes. 502 893 8199
Gonna call on my lunch break about the Talarias. I guess the Lettermans are all over the outlets, anyone see the metallic navy 1s at outlets yet?

I always check the outlet sites as sales are usually similar across the board. One of the Cali outlets website says the following:

30% off clearance footwear
30% off clearance apparel
40% off clearance equipment

Sales start Thursday again through the 5th

I always check the outlet sites as sales are usually similar across the board. One of the Cali outlets website says the following:

What outlet site do you speak of? I can't find any on google. 

restocks are probably coming too. i

same i heard. i wish local ones had some caps. that's all i want

Always checkout on the floor with someone who has a handheld.

You have to enter the store first to shop. That line to get inside is loooong, even at 1:30pm. Once inside and want to checkout mobile, there's always those few that say "we're not allowed to". I always go to the fitting rooms and most of time someone there has the handheld. have you been to Nike SL? If you have you understand the struggle lol.

Last edited:
All 2016 Olympics Clothing and Sandals 40% on Swoosh Some Good Deal if you missed or can't get to the outlets to bad no MVP cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom