OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

i just didnt want people to get excited for nothing if the cashback drops to like 10% today
its nothing super exclusive, ive posted it here already and people know about it
anyone can "get" bing

anyways
i recommend getting some gift cards with fatwallets cashback (live doesn't work on giftcards) then using lives cashback at 50% to up the deal

thank kobehead for supplying the info/research

anybody want to school me on fatwallets

^^^ Just called pigeon forge they said they didn't have any. But the guy sounded like he didn't know what he was talking about. If anyone wants todouble check feel free.

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

i just didnt want people to get excited for nothing if the cashback drops to like 10% today
its nothing super exclusive, ive posted it here already and people know about it
anyone can "get" bing

anyways
i recommend getting some gift cards with fatwallets cashback (live doesn't work on giftcards) then using lives cashback at 50% to up the deal

thank kobehead for supplying the info/research

anybody want to school me on fatwallets
http://www.fatwallet.com/cash-back/

Nordstrom Rack
Costa Mesa, CA

seemed to have a a re-up of Foamposite Lites.
sz 9.5, 10, 10.5
2mnkew3.jpg

so check your local spots.

also had a ton of fruity pebble x skittles x gummi bear inspired kidrobot backpacks for 80.

happy hunting.

Originally Posted by chandsam

anyone know where i can cop some zoom bb1s?
unless ur a sz 13.5 + your best bet is ebay
if you dont mind paying retail im sure there are some sites that may have them

Gonna pick up some Stefan Janoski sb's from SPOT. Does anyone know how the sizes run?

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Gonna pick up some Stefan Janoski sb's from SPOT. Does anyone know how the sizes run?
True to size, maybe a bit small. Great shoes, bought em for 75 a month back and get compliments all the time.

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

anyone have the style number for that freshman michigan tshirt? i need a small

343232-063

and the zooms are on the hash wall in the back.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

True to size, maybe a bit small. Great shoes, bought em for 75 a month back and get compliments all the time.

Appreciate the help
pimp.gif

^ there was a FSR up,next day I check,gone.nike must've took em down since they're sittting on shelves everywhere.

Originally Posted by twistprep86

Check your local Footactions
Egggplant snd silver flightposite $99.99
Gold flightposite $49.99 sku 41-04689-604
All cdp packs $99.99
All pippens $ 49.99
If they don't have your size ask them to stock locate it,its like $2.00 shipping
Hope this helps,peace

Yo good looks my man....had to slow down on kicks for a lil bit but I been lurkin on those Gold Flights for like a year now....$49.99 is a steal....To anyoneout there trying to cop they are very much available through special orders...Just go to your local spot with the sku, they'll take your info, then shipthe next day....Shipping is only $2.00....

Originally Posted by tuna629

Originally Posted by denverairforce

so you're just going to tease everybody with your super special exclusive deal info? real cool, guy, you're the man.

if i'm right, he should be talking about the double bing cash back thing starting tomorrow.

* don't wanna start unnecessary stuff

335604-331.jpg

for 26.99 at ross.

Picked up the Red ones today in a 9.5 for $26.99

i wear a 13 i had to buy a 12 in the janoski's tho. hope that helps.

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

I wear a 13 as well and I bought them in 13, fit fine. Weird.

i wish there were nordstrom racks around boston......
nerd.gif

howard hughes rack had nothing at all, no flight clubs, no hypermaxs, no foams....i think someone cleaned them out

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Originally Posted by twistprep86

Check your local Footactions
Egggplant snd silver flightposite $99.99
Gold flightposite $49.99 sku 41-04689-604
All cdp packs $99.99
All pippens $ 49.99
If they don't have your size ask them to stock locate it,its like $2.00 shipping
Hope this helps,peace

Yo good looks my man....had to slow down on kicks for a lil bit but I been lurkin on those Gold Flights for like a year now....$49.99 is a steal....To anyone out there trying to cop they are very much available through special orders...Just go to your local spot with the sku, they'll take your info, then ship the next day....Shipping is only $2.00....
DOPE! Could you post the SKU number from your receipt? They don't make orders with the one on the box...Appreciate the help!

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

I wear a 13 as well and I bought them in 13, fit fine. Weird.

Well I got a 13 too lol it was either that or 11.5

Back
Top Bottom