OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by phenomkickz

Do any kno what happen to the all jordan cdp thread for 100$

some dude named 410fresh or something like that was able to get $100 cdps for 11/12 packs and a bunch of good ones so ok he hooks ppl up yea it coul'ved got it locked but didnt but then SpaceJamz happened he told ppl he could sell em to ppl for $125 and then everyone started to pm him & bug him asking for 2-3 pairs of Spacejamz nd now its closed not locked closed somebody tried to start it again but it got locked but im still on the hunt some stores i kno have them just not in my size.
And I am curious to know if anyone that sent him money Pay Pal if they actually got the shoes from him or not. Everyone went crazy when dude saidhe could get a bunch of packs, which i find hard to believe that one FL/FA store had all those packs still in stock, I guess it's possible but highlyunlikely... And then he all of a sudden has a hook up on the Space Jams too from "his boys store"??? Sounds super shady to me and anyone that senthim cash without seeing pics of the stuff first is setting theirselves up to either get fake kicks or get straight up ganked for their cash!!! But I guesswe'll see... If anyone got shoes from dude speak up...

Originally Posted by metalmaned

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by phenomkickz

Do any kno what happen to the all jordan cdp thread for 100$

some dude named 410fresh or something like that was able to get $100 cdps for 11/12 packs and a bunch of good ones so ok he hooks ppl up yea it coul'ved got it locked but didnt but then SpaceJamz happened he told ppl he could sell em to ppl for $125 and then everyone started to pm him & bug him asking for 2-3 pairs of Spacejamz nd now its closed not locked closed somebody tried to start it again but it got locked but im still on the hunt some stores i kno have them just not in my size.
And I am curious to know if anyone that sent him money Pay Pal if they actually got the shoes from him or not. Everyone went crazy when dude said he could get a bunch of packs, which i find hard to believe that one FL/FA store had all those packs still in stock, I guess it's possible but highly unlikely... And then he all of a sudden has a hook up on the Space Jams too from "his boys store"??? Sounds super shady to me and anyone that sent him cash without seeing pics of the stuff first is setting theirselves up to either get fake kicks or get straight up ganked for their cash!!! But I guess we'll see... If anyone got shoes from dude speak up...
yea im curious also... im from bmore and this amazing place is where i wanna go lol

Yea i was thinking of doing it cuz ppl actually got kicks but i was too late but they would be a good heist (not that i would) if he got they money inadvance(he aint got paypal) once November 27th come round.........ghost

has anybody seen these at their outlet? I just came across them on the 'bay and saw the bgrade stamp. would love to scoop a pair for cheap, any info muchappreciated. I will try stock locating when I have time. they are white/black/grey with the hex-mesh. thanks.

292569621_tp.jpg

Originally Posted by Rapido27

There are places around here that have Army Foams sitting for Retail. Let me know what sizes you would be looking for.
9.5 preferably but will accept a 10 if necessary
wink.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

has anybody seen these at their outlet? I just came across them on the 'bay and saw the bgrade stamp. would love to scoop a pair for cheap, any info much appreciated. I will try stock locating when I have time. they are white/black/grey with the hex-mesh. thanks.
try using nikefind. looks like you have the SKU right there.

Originally Posted by offbad

has anybody seen these at their outlet? I just came across them on the 'bay and saw the bgrade stamp. would love to scoop a pair for cheap, any info much appreciated. I will try stock locating when I have time. they are white/black/grey with the hex-mesh. thanks.
for sure, like I said, I will stock locate when I have the time. I just haven't had a minute, busy with work. thought i'd check herejust in case. I'll post here if I find any. clean colorway, been waiting for them to drop, and I'm surprised the first time i see them for sale iswith a b grade stamp!

I got my flightposites in the mail today, but not too satisfied... is this normal?
e2836b204e056b2cfefcff8e6302d4715906ff96.jpg
59c3670748a763f0fe35fdf36cf4dbed66670d53.jpg
b2b168496af8f567dad79e1d21ab076aea1b974d.jpg
91626a34f461df0af6169bdb838af8d57ddc841f.jpg

Oil stains, lint, imperfections???? $*@..... i might go for an exchange tommrow.

The hell?? What's with the pizza box grease stains?
sick.gif

I'm a lot less excited to get mine. Hope they come in good shape...

Eh, I feel picky. Might go excahnge them. If they come up the same I'll just keep them. They cant be worse than what I have.

I'm picky with what I spend my money on too.

Wasn't aware of the oil stains being commonplace. Why is that? I've never owned Flightposites before. Does it wipe off?

And I definitely hope there aren't any scratches or imperfections.

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

I'm picky with what I spend my money on too.

Wasn't aware of the oil stains being commonplace. Why is that? I've never owned Flightposites before. Does it wipe off?

And I definitely hope there aren't any scratches or imperfections.
Yea I'm gonna go into the store and ask them if its normal. Get them to take out one straight from the store...

I highly doubt that this is normal. Even if there was SOME oil, this is excessive.

Originally Posted by offbad

for sure, like I said, I will stock locate when I have the time. I just haven't had a minute, busy with work. thought i'd check here just in case. I'll post here if I find any. clean colorway, been waiting for them to drop, and I'm surprised the first time i see them for sale is with a b grade stamp!
very, very nice simple colorway. if the price is right, 2x on some beaters.

went to nordstrom rack and ross in glendale and as usual came out disappointed nothing worth mentioning

Originally Posted by jepeh21

went to nordstrom rack and ross in glendale and as usual came out disappointed nothing worth mentioning

i went yesterday sorry i didnt update b4 u went
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom