OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

The "Compare At" price looks likes it's nowhere near the retail price, form what I can see, and it's usually pretty close to the MSRP pricesof the items they sell.

Exactly^, Marshalls inventory is more controlled than Ross. Their stock is more consistent and not sporadic like Ross department stores. Also Marshall'scompare to price is very close to the price they sell their items at. If this would have had a Ross tag it would have been believable. I'm not trying tosay you're 14 or how you use your time but it is highly unlikely that those shoes would appear at Marshalls only after a few weeks after release date.

Exactly^, Marshalls inventory is more controlled than Ross. Their stock is more consistent and not sporadic like Ross department stores. Also Marshall'scompare to price is very close to the price they sell their items at. If this would have had a Ross tag it would have been believable. I'm not trying tosay you're 14 or how you use your time but it is highly unlikely that those shoes would appear at Marshalls only after a few weeks after release date.

Sorry for the triple post, this site is acting up and not responding rapidly after my submission.

eek.gif
Receipt please? They came with the box too? And the box looks like has a FTL Sku on the left?

South Chicago recived the 15/8 pack today, $179.99, FSR I believe. They also have a coupon in a smaller Chicago paper called "The Defender" for 20%off a $75 purchase or more, which would bring the price down to $143.99 after the 20% off. Pretty decent deal then. Pick up the Defender at many localWalgreens, clip the coupon and save some money. There's a Walgreens within 200 yards from the store as well. Coupon is only good at South Chicago Factorystore though because it was tied into a local Southside parade.

They have some nice sportswear and team Jordan product as well. Store manager also said some nice kicks on the way, but no retro Jordans besides the pack. They do have two colorways of the Jordan 2009 though. Black one came today and is more expensive.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

dd325a3e90ea4efcc31a3274359fa5c92e2f7b1.pjpg

SOMEONE IS GETTING FIRED...OR THESE ARE NOT MOVING...CHECK YOUR LOCAL SPOTS!!!
pimp.gif

yo he has never lied so dont put him on the spot.look at the plastic in the photo on the top loopthats how marhall rolls with some of there price tags. pluslast month marshalls in my town had some cb34 missed price at 24.99 i bought all 3 pair that had that tag and the rest said 49.99. its just an easssy goof

Yea it kinda had me hyphed

was about to go to Marshalls this morning but i fell asleep so if i miss it
after his double post & time off im not belevin anymore

Originally Posted by alex2182

Yea it kinda had me hyphed

was about to go to Marshalls this morning but i fell asleep so if i miss it
after his double post & time off im not belevin anymore
U guys are crazy with these videos
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
happy.gif
grin.gif

Anyone know where I can cop or even hook it up with some Air Pippen 1 Blk/red in a size 10 and the Air Penny 2 Blk/Blue in a size 10.5?

Ok #1 yes I logged off..not cuz its ducktales cuz I have to wake up @ 6a to drive to work...#2 I'll get the receipt but its gonna be like adding salt tothe wound and #3 there were only 3prs 7.5, 8 & 13 the 13 was badly stained and Raja has 1st ribs if they still around...

Ok #1 yes I logged off..not cuz its ducktales cuz I have to wake up @ 6a to drive to work...#2 I'll get the receipt but its gonna be like adding salt to the wound and #3 there were only 3prs 7.5, 8 & 13 the 13 was badly stained and Raja has 1st ribs if they still around...
yea dude ive never seen u post BS info... im honestly in disbelief. not in i dont believe u... just in like WOW I cant believe it. good stuff dude
pimp.gif

dd325a3e90ea4efcc31a3274359fa5c92e2f7b1.pjpg

SOMEONE IS GETTING FIRED...OR THESE ARE NOT MOVING...CHECK YOUR LOCAL SPOTS!!!
pimp.gif

OMG
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i dont even kno what to say.. but they look 100% legit... wow what a steal
pimp.gif
Congrats

Im going to All 3 of my local marshalls in hope i find some of these!!
devil.gif
nerd.gif

i almost 100% can say those 1/2s wont be any place else.. thats some rare very odd stuff.. if someone finds them.. then ill waste my time looking.. we have atleast 6 in the area maybe more.. but im not gonna drive aroudn the whole town until we get at least 1 more person say its been found.. and yes ill sort anyoneout who needs a pair.. cause ill prob buy them all.. and no taxing.. just what they cost and shipping.. but thats if they even exist

Back
Top Bottom