OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

denverairforce your so exactly right , Please Believe a few NTers have been threw lows with Bing... Im sure they'll speakup!

Originally Posted by R3tro 3

denverairforce your so exactly right , Please Believe a few NTers have been threw lows with Bing... Im sure they'll speakup!
damn that mustve sucked.

guys if you got some steals on eastbay, share the wealth! im probably making another order today for my wife so gotta add some stuff for me too
laugh.gif

i got the jordan sphere influence jacket for $35, retail $150.

Picked up a 10.5 and 11 in those gold flighposites. Thank you NT, if you want either pair PM me.

Originally Posted by ninob1213

Picked up a 10.5 and 11 in those gold flighposites. Thank you NT, if you want either pair PM me.
So let me get this straight... You are thanking us for getting you a cheap pair of flightposites and in the same message you are saying to PM youif you want either pair? So you are thanking us for info so you can reflip and make money on them? You're a %@!$ for that!!! NOT TO MENTION nobuying/selling/trading in this forum!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^ i was thinkin the same thing. why thank people for helping you

get a steal if you're just gonna flip them?

If anybody comes across a 3/20 kids size 5Y at any outlet please let me know!! nikefind didn't help

ninob1213 wrote:

Resell FTW.... ....Im gonna try and give you the benefit of the doubt because maybe...maybe just mayber yourprice will be around $55 bucks ($49.99 plus $2.00 shopping and I hate mixed number so round it off)...But im sure a sucka dude like you is selling them for ATLEAST $75 to $100.....Dude your a staight up sucka...at least go to the bay and flip or take that *++ to ISS.....I've said it before and Ill say itagain...thats like me and you pull a job together...you get greedy...rob me...then try to sell my stake back to me....Straight sucka move...You get hurt in thestreets for that...here the only thing that we can do is ....

Quick question for people, how do the mid top AF1 fit compared to low tops? I have a pair of canvas AF1s and a size 11.5 fits me fine but the Bobbito AF1 highsin an 11.5 fit me big. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

ninob1213 wrote:

Resell FTW.... ....Im gonna try and give you the benefit of the doubt because maybe...maybe just mayber your price will be around $55 bucks ($49.99 plus $2.00 shopping and I hate mixed number so round it off)...But im sure a sucka dude like you is selling them for AT LEAST $75 to $100.....Dude your a staight up sucka...at least go to the bay and flip or take that *++ to ISS.....I've said it before and Ill say it again...thats like me and you pull a job together...you get greedy...rob me...then try to sell my stake back to me....Straight sucka move...You get hurt in the streets for that...here the only thing that we can do is ....

I was like Dam_ and than
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dont just get on him get on the rest of these outlet vets who bought those motorsports at $60 and put them in buy/sell as soon as they touched down.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

If anybody comes across a 3/20 kids size 5Y at any outlet please let me know!! nikefind didn't help
u can use eastbay cb get those jordan 3 fusions for like 20 bucks

oh yeah just got off the phone with NT CHI they had a 7.5 and 8 in those lebrons"chicago" $200.00 not my size.

mannnn i wish i had gotten the eastbay gold membership.. for some reason i thought it was a free UPGRADE to 3 day shipping, didnt know it was straight up free!what a deal

I am very interested in those classics you guys ran into in some Ross Stores, it sucks I don't have anything good at the ross next to me.

I saw a size 15 zoom bb1 and air tech challenges in the black/orange colorway. This is Gainesville, FL.

yo question when im trying to locate a pack from Footaction i use the product number thats found on pys right?

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Quick question for people, how do the mid top AF1 fit compared to low tops? I have a pair of canvas AF1s and a size 11.5 fits me fine but the Bobbito AF1 highs in an 11.5 fit me big. Any info is greatly appreciated.
my experience with forces has been that it doesn't matter what the make or model is, you never know how they'll fit until you try them on. I have lows in 10.5 that fit like 11 or 11.5, and lows in 10.5 that fit tight. both pair of mids I have are 10.5 and fit perfect, and my highs fit slightlybig in a 10.5. it's a bit of a crap shoot. good luck, sorry that's not much help!

Originally Posted by mari0293

yo question when im trying to locate a pack from Footaction i use the product number thats found on pys right?
Nah Footlocker and Footaction use the SKU's....its kinda like a scavanger hunt to find but once you can do...the stores or special orders canusually ship the order you need...good luck...

kid lebron...when i tried using fatwallet to buy a eastbay GC, it didntt work. did thatt happen to u? says on fatwallet's website that you could not getcashback on gift certificates.

Originally Posted by metalmaned

Originally Posted by ninob1213

So let me get this straight... You are thanking us for getting you a cheap pair of flightposites and in the same message you are saying to PM you if you want either pair? So you are thanking us for info so you can reflip and make money on them? You're a %@!$ for that!!! NOT TO MENTION no buying/selling/trading in this forum!!!

Get 'em ED! My size too :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom