OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

Originally Posted by jaydimes18

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

carpe diem kobe iv's at the block in orange factory outlet.

only small and big sizes.
frown.gif
How small is small?

Has anybody seen the am2009s in neon yellow at the outlets or any other spots for less than $100? I"m looking for a size 9. Any help would be muchappreciated.

just called only sizes the block has of the carpe diems is 7,7.5, 15 good luck to yall and major props to those who scooped em early, lady who i was on thephone with was a big help she tracked em down again at another store but sad to say they just shipped out there last size this morning

Dang, thought i would finally have some kobe iv's...

o well, just ordered Blk/red strap 1s from nike outlet in seattle for 79.99, chea! A-grade too.

my connect is heading over to orange right now, hopefully my size is there and he' can give us an eye witness of what's left

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Dang, thought i would finally have some kobe iv's...

o well, just ordered Blk/red strap 1s from nike outlet in seattle for 79.99, chea! A-grade too.

Nice, I got to stop by and pickup a pair.

^ i was told that they had the canvas 1 straps (white/black-varsity red) and not the bred 1s. they told me the color code is 101 which is the canvas 1s

Everyone goes to their local Ross in hopes of finding a pair of Jordan XI's for $25. Most of the time we are dissapointed with what we find when we getthere. My local Ross (Columbia, MD) had many pairs of Adidas Gil Zero TS low top which are pretty good for ballin at $27.

Its not even the XIs Swish 22, its just finding anything in general. My ROSS is hit or miss and usually miss. I think it all depends on timing and I did getlucky one time, but decided to pick up 1 pair up and leave the other 1 for someone else instead of being greedy. Everytime I go to ROSS I see somethingdifferent so things move quick there.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

^^ Really? I'm suprised Marshall has J's let alone some V's that released back in 06.

exactly my thoughts they also have lebron 4s in blk/wht/red in sizes 3.5 and 7 really random

Originally Posted by Swish 22

Everyone goes to their local Ross in hopes of finding a pair of Jordan XI's for $25. Most of the time we are dissapointed with what we find when we get there. My local Ross (Columbia, MD) had many pairs of Adidas Gil Zero TS low top which are pretty good for ballin at $27.
I went to 23 Ross' over the last 3 weeks (19 of them were different locations....i know it sounds like a lot but there are everywhere here inPhx AZ and surrounding citties) and there is a lot of garbage but then maybe 1 out of 5 times find something to pick up/report. Thats why i really enjoy thisRoss hustle...its like a hunt and not always an easy come up.

Didnt come across a single AJ XI.

Stopped by South Chicago again today and they didn't have much new, but I did cop the Wmn's Light Purple Jordan 8's for 24.99...it's not 14.99,but 25 bucks ain't bad at all

Chicago heads...have you all checked out the Nordstrom Rack off of I-88? Thinking about going out there this weekend and also gonna check out the new Marshallsin the hundreds...gotta try somewhere since we don't have Ross up here

Back
Top Bottom