Official AUGUST 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS ALLOWED

Went to Champs this morning and saw wht/red Jordan 2010 for 29.99:

2v7webl.jpg

SoCal Heads,
Adidas Lakers track jackets (100% cotton though.) for 14.99. retail is $85. two different styles both had many sizes. saw a bunch of Ls and XLs.

This was at the Champs in the Cerritos mall off the 605. please no PMs, I just left and don't live in the area.. will post pics in a bit

p9119237dt.jpg

and

adidas_los_angeles_lakers_kobe_bryant_black_mamba_track_jacket_mens_p1__1.jpg

$14.99 each

Myrtle beach didn't have much. Jordan 6 Lakers were 99, kobe 5 blackout were 99. I want the blackout lebron 8, and of course they don't have it. Lol

Originally Posted by MARINADELREY

SoCal Heads,
Adidas Lakers track jackets (100% cotton though.) for 14.99. retail is $85. two different styles both had many sizes. saw a bunch of Ls and XLs.

This was at the Cerritos mall off the 605. please no PMs, I just left and don't live in the area.
what store?

Medford had some KD3 Christmas for $34.99 idk if they're still there.. I've been fighting that spot tryna get them to stop droppin info to some bulk buyer who cleans 'em out then I gotta look at the product on ebay for the outlet price x2 or x3 sometimes smdh....

8/22  Nike Run store White Plains, NY

I went to the Nike run store in The Westchester and saw these 2 Air Max 2011 for $127.97 surprised they would be on sale being that these 2 colors just released

429889-600

429889-030

Footlocker  Galleria Mall  White Plains

I stopped in Footlocker and saw they had the Kobe 6  purple/black and the white/yellow/black for $99.99 on sale

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Expect orders to get cancelled. It's got to be an error or something. 
pimp.gif
 if it works out tho. Thanks for the heads up.
eyes.gif

U sound like you hatin cuz!! 8nt u the one who got Ray-Rays through FNL.com?? How would you feel if sumbody rained on your parade like that??

ohdannyboy you're either an FNL Corporate Goon trollin this site or somethin similar cuz your one of the few NT'ers 2 score Ray 13s on FNL.com then comin in here sayin "expect orders to get cancelled" HOW YOU KNOW CUZ???? Restoccs happen at anytime, unless you know somethin i dont

Medford had some KD3 Christmas for $34.99 idk if they're still there.. I've been fighting that spot tryna get them to stop droppin info to some bulk buyer who cleans 'em out then I gotta look at the product on ebay for the outlet price x2 or x3 sometimes smdh....

I wasn't hating at all, only stating FACTS. The fact of the matter is that FNL NEVER receives restocks. When you see new sizes pop up, it's because they like to consolidate their remaining stock sometimes and make it available to order. As for the TB III's, every single order that was fulfilled is coming from a store. I can almost guarantee ZERO big sizes were fulfilled. If you did get your order fulfilled it will more than likely be a display shoe (or, in the rarest case, a pair that was hiding in the back). At this point, the only pairs that remain are holds and all the store has to do is no stock the order if they choose. And to answer your question, YES, when I got my rays their were a bunch of people saying "watch out for the cancels", but I knew for fact that wasn't going to happen.
not true, there were a few restocks on fnl since i can remember. one was the CDP XIII-X pack. They had a restock a week or so after it dropped so you never know.

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

Originally Posted by Agent0024

eyes.gif

U sound like you hatin cuz!! 8nt u the one who got Ray-Rays through FNL.com?? How would you feel if sumbody rained on your parade like that??

ohdannyboy you're either an FNL Corporate Goon trollin this site or somethin similar cuz your one of the few NT'ers 2 score Ray 13s on FNL.com then comin in here sayin "expect orders to get cancelled" HOW YOU KNOW CUZ???? Restoccs happen at anytime, unless you know somethin i dont

I wasn't hating at all, only stating FACTS. The fact of the matter is that FNL NEVER receives restocks. When you see new sizes pop up, it's because they like to consolidate their remaining stock sometimes and make it available to order. As for the TB III's, every single order that was fulfilled is coming from a store. I can almost guarantee ZERO big sizes were fulfilled. If you did get your order fulfilled it will more than likely be a display shoe (or, in the rarest case, a pair that was hiding in the back). At this point, the only pairs that remain are holds and all the store has to do is no stock the order if they choose. And to answer your question, YES, when I got my rays their were a bunch of people saying "watch out for the cancels", but I knew for fact that wasn't going to happen.
not true, there were a few restocks on fnl since i can remember. one was the CDP XIII-X pack. They had a restock a week or so after it dropped so you never know.
You didn't read what I wrote. They do not receive restocks in the sense that Nike is sending them additional pairs. What appears to be a restock, is just a simple consolidation of remaining inventory.

Apthekid is right. With that being said, be on the lookout for FNL's dot sale. Sale begins on the 2nd, and the dotted shoes will be an additional 30% off.

Any idea what shoes will be included in the dot sale. I made out in the Lunar department the last time around. Need 2 more pairs of Fly's

For any1 who lives in south fla. Mashikos sportswear in miami on county line rd has.
Dtrt jordan1 green\white 69.00 not sure of sizes
Red\white 69.00 not sure of sizes
Lakers colorway 59.00 (with strap?)
Black\white\shadow grey 1s..Size 8.5,9. For 29.00. *yellowed*
Call (305)654-0112

23penny.com has the grey/blacc OG Huarache in a 9.5 for $49.99 for anyone lookin for that pair the ones that have the Nike on the strap in like a photo blue.... they've also got "Hoyas" 14s for $190 shipped movin out now and some other str8 deals checc em out and NO I'm not affiliated with the website jus tryna show love wherever I get it at....

$59.99 Air Force 1 ONLY SAMPLE SIZE 9, LESS THAN 10 PAIRS 

2h3okfr.jpg
$59.99 Air Max 90 ONLY SAMPLE SIZE 9, LESS THAN 10 PAIRS REMAINING
619-428-8849, San Ysidro, C.A.
make sure ya'll fill out the surveys 2 get $5 off your next purchase
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

i need some vi's and some ix's   , i wish some more foams would pop up other than  coughdrops !!!!

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Any idea what shoes will be included in the dot sale. I made out in the Lunar department the last time around. Need 2 more pairs of Fly's

It'll vary from store to store. But you can expect a bunch of air max 2010's, some air max '95s (grey with the clear bottom and the black/charcoal and purple's), a bunch of lunars (got the lunarflys for 25 bucks a piece last time
smokin.gif
), Air More uptempo's (blue and orange), and a bunch more stuff. There is still one more markdown to go before the sale starts so more shoes will be added. I'll have a more detailed list later on this week which will include prices and stuff.

Dannyboy...how sure are you about them blue and orange More Uptempo's? If anybody sees these at their local FNL, PLEASE hit me up!

Back
Top Bottom