Official AUGUST 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS ALLOWED

Originally Posted by oldsole73

PIGEON FORGE 865-453-7907
RETRO 6 'LAKERS' B-GRADE $59.99
Just got off the phone with Pigeon Forge..they told me that they're not takin phone orders until after 1pm Eastern Time

Jersey Gardens Factory Store - update 8-23-11 9 pm

Jordan 6 Lakers most sizes (A quality) $99.97
Jordan 2011 Orion $119.99 FSR
KD3 Blackout sz's 9-11 $34.97
Flightposite Zinc $59.97
Flightposite Black $79.97
CP3.IV blk/purple $59.99 also had all white for same price  

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Just got off the phone with Pigeon Forge..they told me that they're not takin phone orders until after 1pm Eastern Time

Actually, they're not taking phone orders until after 1pm Easter Time, Tomorrow....Just got off the phone with them.  Can't say i'm necessarily mad though, good for the locals...<fingers crossed> that somethings still available for me by tomorrow afternoon

Originally Posted by apthekid

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Actually, they're not taking phone orders until after 1pm Easter Time, Tomorrow....Just got off the phone with them.  Can't say i'm necessarily mad though, good for the locals...<fingers crossed> that somethings still available for me by tomorrow afternoon

Not true I know people that ordered they only had 7.5, 8, 13 and 14 though. Nothing in between.

I just left pigeon forge clearance center... They still dnt have the lakers vi's out and dude told me they only have sizes 7.5, 8, 13, & 14s...

^^Well then, that all makes sense...But the lady definitely told me no phone orders till tomorrow after 1pm. It wouldn't be the 1st time a Nike outlet stopped doing phone orders after the first few...

Originally Posted by apthekid

^^Well then, that all makes sense...But the lady definitely told me no phone orders till tomorrow after 1pm. It wouldn't be the 1st time a Nike outlet stopped doing phone orders after the first few...
not necessarily true...

BANNED 1's...jussayin!

Bron vii ps black/purple/orion blue at pigeon forge clearance center in full box for 59.99 as well 865-453-7907 they also had scattered sizes in red/black air bakin' (ones with yellow laces) 31.97 and had 1 size 13 blk/wht/maize 96 dt air max (deions) for 69 thats ab it

Sad those B-Grades are $120...on the other hand could you elaborate on those grey AF1 Highs and the AM 90s.  I called as soon as they opened and the guy had no clue what I was talking about.

Originally Posted by zgeezy

Sad those B-Grades are $120...on the other hand could you elaborate on those grey AF1 Highs and the AM 90s.  I called as soon as they opened and the guy had no clue what I was talking about.

I called and although i was on hold for a few minutes, they still have BOTH of these shoes. Would you like me 2 call them back and reserve them for you?
laugh.gif

As for the wolf grey 5s
roll.gif
you guess call that a deal? eww

THE LINK NYC

84 GRAHAM AVE

BROOKLYN NY 11206 

718 218 6436 

THE LINK DOES SHIPPING 

CALL STORE FOR DETAILS

ALSO 100'S OF OTHER GENERAL RELEASE SHOES 

398217936.jpg

398217930.jpg

2010 PURPLE FOAMS SIZES 8.5 & 9.5 

398217935.jpg

SLIVER FOAMS SIZES 9 & 10

398217940.jpg

RETRO BLUE FOAMS CLOSE TO A FULL SIZE RUN                                                                                                            

398217941.jpg

RETRO 11 FROM 2005 I BELIEVE ONLY A SIZE 9

398217942.jpg

RETRO 8 SIZES 7.5 & 8 

398217934.jpg

RETRO 7 SIZES 7.5 & 11

398217933.jpg

RETRO 7 SIZE 11 ONLY

398217932.jpg

RETRO WOMAN'S 7  SIZE 7 

398217931.jpg

RETRO 8 SIZES 9.5 & 13

398217939.jpg

RETRO 3 FULL SIZE RUN

398217937.jpg

RETRO 11 SIZE 5.5 ONLY

398217938.jpg

RETRO 10 SIZE 11.5 

350 for each of the foams(cheaper on FC). 250 for the raptor 7s andthe Chambray 7s. 280 for the AJ 8s

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

I called and although i was on hold for a few minutes, they still have BOTH of these shoes. Would you like me 2 call them back and reserve them for you?
laugh.gif

As for the wolf grey 5s
roll.gif
Ha no need to reserve them, but when I called I had asked if they had any more of the sample AF1s or AM 90s left and the guy started naming off the different colorways of AF1s they had.  Were they unreleased samples? I was not able to locate either of those shoes for sale anywhere.

Called Vacaville about the Jordan vi's "laker" colorway. Girl said they weren't taking phone orders until maybe a week later since they just got them in. She did say they were not b-grades but a-grades. Thanks anyway for the info everybody.

laugh.gif

As for the wolf grey 5s
roll.gif
Ha no need to reserve them, but when I called I had asked if they had any more of the sample AF1s or AM 90s left and the guy started naming off the different colorways of AF1s they had.  Were they unreleased samples? I was not able to locate either of those shoes for sale anywhere.

The air max 90 and af1 both released, the 90's were the same ones people were picking up at Ross or NR for 49.99.

Footscapes were at Florida outlet go back a few pages.

120 for b-grade 5's is a joke whoever buys that is a sucker.
laugh.gif
@ nike charging damn near retail for b-grade crap.

B-grade Pewter Foamposite hit Florida but probably sold out by now so just a heads for those that do daily searches.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

laugh.gif

As for the wolf grey 5s
roll.gif

The air max 90 and af1 both released, the 90's were the same ones people were picking up at Ross or NR for 49.99.

Footscapes were at Florida outlet go back a few pages.

120 for b-grade 5's is a joke whoever buys that is a sucker.
laugh.gif
@ nike charging damn near retail for b-grade crap.

B-grade Pewter Foamposite hit Florida but probably sold out by now so just a heads for those that do daily searches.

yup the foams are long gone my friend 
i missed out 2 days ago 

I'd like 2 add the pewter foam drop was not a full size run, but it started at size 10

so everyone, don't get 2 salty, it was not even that serious

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

I use to live right up the block from there in bushwick pj's....they always over price there....almost every store on graham ave that's a m&p store does

Back
Top Bottom