Official AUGUST 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS ALLOWED

Just went to Mills Mall factory store in Tempe
Az they got wolf grey 5s for 120$ ...pretty sure they are all b grades though ..still a steep price but whoever is interested

Tinton Fall NJ Factory store

Jordan Icons Classic (Jordan Brand Classic) style # 395487 100 $47.97 FSR
Air Max 90 silver/red style # 325018 009 $51.97 FSR
Air Max 95 black/blue style # 609048 026 $99.99 FSR

eek.gif
 @ pewters.. Now I def need to check this thread all the time now, I NEED them

Cypress Outlet had AJ7 Orions for 79 only saw a 13 and 11.5. Also the AJ6 white/red in a 9.5 for 99

FSR of the Air Jordan 2011 "Warrior Pack" Black and Green for 99 as well

Was looking for those blue USA kobe jerseys but found some white Lebron jerseys (m-xl) at tjmaxx in socal. One was in PV, forgot the other.

If AnyonE has posts before then my apologies. But if not, Wolf Grey 5s and Tempe Factory, FSR, $119.

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Was looking for those blue USA kobe jerseys but found some white Lebron jerseys (m-xl) at tjmaxx in socal. One was in PV, forgot the other.

was it Torrance?? by the mall?

Originally Posted by Venomenon

I don't think so, haven't been there this week. But PV isn't too far from there. Might have been the one near LAX or culver city though..

I don't think so, haven't been there this week. But PV isn't too far from there. Might have been the one near LAX or culver city though..

When I was in Orlando last week the Nike Factory store had USA LeBron Jerseys for $25.00 on clearance. The LeBron jersey was available in both black and white colors.

Edit: It was the Premium Outlet location on Vineland

Torrance ross/marshalls had nothing special

i saw a kobe blk/neo green henly sz xl for $20

blk/grey lunar haze for $60

just copped my pair of volt/citron's Air Trainer SC II's  for 49.99+ship got the last 12.5 they said they only have 11.5 and below left, better run guys. they said the phones are ringing off the hook for them!!! RUN (936) 494 2060

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

just copped my pair of volt/citron's Air Trainer SC II's  for 49.99+ship got the last 12.5 they said they only have 11.5 and below left, better run guys. they said the phones are ringing off the hook for them!!! RUN (936) 494 2060

it was actually $44.99 plus 6.25 for shipping.......did u speak to KAT she was cool as hell

as of this morning @ San Leandro Clearance

Griffey II's White Orange B-Grade $79.99 call for sizes
Griffey II's Navy Chlorine Blue 442171-400 B-Grade $79.99 call for sizes
Jordan 2010 Welcome Home Have a B stamp on the original box - $89.99 saw a bunch in sizes 9 to 10.5
Air Max 2011 Random colorways and sizes for $99.99
Air Max 2010 Leather Black for $79.99
Hyperfuse 2011 White/Luster and Black/Luster $59.99 Call for sizes

Originally Posted by frazier10

it was actually $44.99 plus 6.25 for shipping.......did u speak to KAT she was cool as hell
pimp.gif
Mine came out to $54.xx, KAT was dope

^ not true.
A-grade retros from retail stores have many ouy the box errors, such as pre-creasing, stained suade and plenty of excess glue stains
B-grades from outlets are almost always in pristine condition, no errors, and absolute freshness

unless of course they are "return to vendor, RTV" b-grades, which tend 2 have been tried on, and been on display etc

B-grade>a-grade

Ordered a pair of the True Blues a page back from Riverhead at $59.99 for my girl. Showing up on my bank account as a $94 something total and closed for the storm. $34 for shipping and tax? Terrific.

Originally Posted by zgeezy

Ordered a pair of the True Blues a page back from Riverhead at $59.99 for my girl. Showing up on my bank account as a $94 something total and closed for the storm. $34 for shipping and tax? Terrific.

bro unless you did 2 HOUR lightspeed shipping that aint right
laugh.gif
you need to call them up and ask whats up...

Hit up 2 marshalls in monrovia and arcadia, CA. Nothing there. Lunerhazes black and anthony jersey from canada in M at the arcadia one. Thats about it. Garbage!!!

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Too bad the Griffey's and Jordan 2010's are B grade.
We all appeciate the accurate report. Too often the B grade detail is left out.

Bgrades are just as good as Agrades. picky picky

agree 100%

i dunno how it is now in the outlets because i dont frequent as much but ten years ago you could tell the shoes were b grade especially in $$$+ little outlets. shoes were sometimes pink, discolored glue, dirt, stab marks on leather, leather turning a cream color, air chambers were jacked up and chipped. and who could forget the shoes that had tongues that would slant to the side due to shotty sewing
laugh.gif

anybody remember how the nike air garnett 2 was exclusive to the outlets?
laugh.gif
 what were they renamed again?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by zgeezy

bro unless you did 2 HOUR lightspeed shipping that aint right
laugh.gif
you need to call them up and ask whats up...

How long ago did you order? Sometimes if its pending, they overcharge, wait a few business days (3-4 days) and it should be cleared up. If not, talk to your bank and they will proceed to fix the miscommunication of payment. Just wait it out for a few days

Yea they check your card to see if you have funds then run it through again .Ive gotten charged twice several times but like stated above ^ it clears up after 2 or 3 days on its own .

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by frazier10

pimp.gif
Mine came out to $54.xx, KAT was dope

I just copped 2 pair of sz 10.5 and it came to $98 (shipping to Philadelphia, PA).  Didn't speak to KAT, but the person that I did talk to was cool.  When I first got on the phone though, homie said he thinks they were all sold out...that was obviously wrong, but I bet they have a VERY small number of remaining pair.  Homie was right, RUN don't walk...

Back
Top Bottom