Official AUGUST 2014 Pick Up Thread Vol. It's still hot out here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
those 12s :x those are fake bruh, pretty sure the 11s too .....

easy cop

pair #2
f2jv2e.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly I kinda figured that was gonna happen. Lotta skeptics on here. I can screenshot the invoice or whatever but if you're not inclined to believe me then it doesn't matter what proof I have. All I know is they're legit, and I got both pairs brand new for $100 :D

Sorry, not to turn this into a legit check thread but this is why I was skeptical.

That widows peak and plastic tab color and shape especially.

FL-Unlocked-Jordan-Retro-12-Playoffs_01.jpg

View media item 1148406
Plus, shouldn't a DS pair have this hang tag?
air-jordan-12-playoff-hangtag-summary-570x379.jpg

Look at the placement of the metal eyelets too.

But your welcome to show your evidence. I would love to be proven wrong so that means you got a legit pair lol

Last edited:
I guess nothing is too good to be true for him... Great deal tho kdfan02 kdfan02 i actually triple checked the pic and trying to figure out what makes it fake. Do you have receipt for all 2?

Not saying they're fake or real. But the size tags on the boxes are different as well. The font of the 12 is different and on the XI box, the smaller print isn't as bold and the jump man looks crooked?

and the retail price part isn't perforated?

Last edited:
Plastic tab gave it away for me but didn't really wanna say anything

Same. Until the dude got clowned for saying they were fake lol. And that widows peak, regardless of quality control, isn't supposed to be there. That's one VITAL factor between determining authentic and fake Royals.

Not saying they're fake or real. But the size tags on the boxes are different as well. The font of the 12 is different and on the XI box, the smaller print isn't as bold and the jump man looks crooked?
And this. Doesn't make sense why Concord lows even have a box bigger than the playoffs.

kdfan02 kdfan02 yeah I know about the FTL/etc. SKU stickers. But when you do get the chance, upload more pics to a legit check and tag me

Last edited:
Question for you guys. If I had said I picked them up for $350 shipped would you guys be like hey you got a pretty good deal on them and not mention the authenticity issue? Or did this come up because of the price I got them for
I would've said to get your money back because someone played you and ripped you off for $350. For me this had nothing to do with the price. Paying any kind of amount of money for fakes is bad to me.

Question for you guys. If I had said I picked them up for $350 shipped would you guys be like hey you got a pretty good deal on them and not mention the authenticity issue? Or did this come up because of the price I got them for

Nope saying it because the 12s especially look fugzi

I would've said to get your money back because someone played you and ripped you off for $350. For me this had nothing to do with the price. Paying any kind of amount of money for fakes is bad to me.
This people want to make sure you are getting the legit thing KDFan. And those 12s are deff fakes. The plastic JUMPMAN tab shouldn't be that color at all. We know nike has bad QC when it comes to these jordans but that's a completely different shade of grey on the tab. As well as the stitching on the white leather that Gerald pointed out has that bump in it too which is a problem that a lot of fakes have when making jordans.

How did you pay for them? I'm sure if it was through PayPal you could deff get your money back

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom