Official AUGUST 2014 Pick Up Thread Vol. It's still hot out here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 1124998
DMP 11s and Lunar 1s on the way.

So many deals and steals this month.

*LeBron 11 low acid lions - $150 DS (below retail)
*Raging bull 5s - $240 (ongoing restoration) still icy sides and great condition
*GMP pack- 6s are DS and 7s are VNDS - $420
*DMP 11s - $340 shoes are well taken care of. Light yellowing and small ankle creases that can be fixed up

Got a good discount on this OG Kamikaze 1's:

My R.T. AF1 lows finally came in and the details and quality are on point!

Retail price for Gris Arenas and then 70% off for the Navy Lanvin Lows

View media item 1126038 I got these to hoop in. I'm thinking about dying them black. The front toe box will stay okc camo because it hasclear plastic covering. If I end up dying I'll post to share how they came out. These are crazy comfortable. I can touch net all day in these. #madhops

View media item 1126044 I got these too. I was never into the bred 11's. But I seen em on ebay and said F it. I'm not going to wear them . I'm going to look at them .and I want to sell them and put the money towards an original pair with original box.

XIIs are a bit more durable than other OGs. You can still wear some with no separation issue. I have Unds a couple of my OG pairs with no separation issues. Only problems I have ran into is the jumpman tab on my playoffs started to crumble. The soles still feel firm. I have worn them for an extended period of time. It may happen later down the line. If it does it is an easy fix. If you want to wear just make sure the sole feels firm when putting on. I foolishly tried to unds my OG Olympic VIIs recently and got about 20 minutes wear before they felt like they wanted to separate. I changed out of them as soon as they felt weak. Only noticeable damage is the glue separating on the inner part of one shoe. I know it was dumb to try and unds such an old pair but I just can not stand seeing a pair sit and collect dust. I have had so many pairs crumble on me. It sucks but I feel anxious to wear the shoes that possibly might hold up for a couple of wears. They are not going to last forever. Might as well wear them when you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom