Official AUGUST 2014 WDYWT Thread Vol. Yes, It's Me Starting it off...AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG Lunarglide 4s for today's GP race

How would you compare these to the Roshe?

Imho these are nothing like the Roshes . I mean aside from the obvious, color blocking and all white soles.

These shoes I can actually run in and the materials are good quality. This shoe should be compared to a LG6 in terms of comfort and on foot feel. Think of these as upgraded Roshe looks with actual functionality of a running shoe.

I actually ended up returning a pair of Flyknit racers and bought these instead. The racers are too narrow anyways and I just got them initially cause I was hyped up on the recent releases lol - I'll admit.

Imho these are nothing like the Roshes . I mean aside from the obvious, color blocking and all white soles.

These shoes I can actually run in and the materials are good quality. This shoe should be compared to a LG6 in terms of comfort and on foot feel. Think of these as upgraded Roshe looks with actual functionality of a running shoe.

I actually ended up returning a pair of Flyknit racers and bought these instead. The racers are too narrow anyways and I just got them initially cause I was hyped up on the recent releases lol - I'll admit.
Good looking out with the feedback. These caught my eye when I first saw them. I mostly wear my Roshe's because of how light and comfortable they are, but I am always looking for something new as well. What's MSRP on them?

Good looking out with the feedback. These caught my eye when I first saw them. I mostly wear my Roshe's because of how light and comfortable they are, but I am always looking for something new as well. What's MSRP on them?
Same here I have multiple pairs of Roshes too and they comfortable no doubt.

Retail is $120 and worth it. The black/whites are almost gone on Adidas site last time I checked. You can pick them up from ftl. Also make sure you goggle VIP coupon for $10 off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom